toccata

Nov 24, 2020
When I wake up on day 38 for some reason the point stats for the girls are over 200 and some match game appears.

Anyone seen anything like that? The only thing added was the dlc.
Yes. With the first v0.20 - Without any additions.
After re-downloading and reinstalling, these errors were gone.
Do the same.

The only thing added was the dlc.
which DLC ? in which version ?
I am not aware of any DLC (v0.16, v0.20) that shows such phenomena when installed correctly. This is also not possible, as such DLC does not manipulate any counters. It follows that you have done something wrong.

This means that your game is broken.
(To be on the safe side delete the path App/Roaming/RenPy/NekoParadiseV1)
Now, delete the game, download the latest version and reinstall everything.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Here, violet in young ages ...

View attachment 3863521 View attachment 3863522 = View attachment 3863523 -> View attachment 3863520

Who is Lily's sister?

View attachment 3875123 . . . . . . . View attachment 3875122
Those images is about a flashback from the early days that the MC has from time to time about when he was washed upon the islands beach. Vanilla found the mc on the beach. They ended up falling in love and when she was ready she told the MC she was in heat and wanted him to have sex with her. He took her virginity and she got pregnant. Which turned out to be twins. One girl and one boy. However the boy died fairly soon after birth because he no immunity to the disease that affected only mails. Even the MC is infected with this bacteria that will kill even him unless he continues to keep the hormones racing. Of course he did not know this until much later. Vanilla knew this and that is why she was always assking how he felt each morning.

She told him to go and talk to Thea, that perhaps she could help him. This is when Thea explaned exactly what happened to the island and the mysterious disease. It turns out it was some sort of comet or asteroid that entered the atmosphere over the island and exploded sending shards all over the island. This is why she asked you to find all the pieces you could and bring them to her for study.

Those particular scenes are and have been in every version for a long time. Way before v0.16. Certain events has to occur before you actually get to witness it. You can look at character ev for Vanilla and you can see the first time they met. You do not experience as life but as a flashback, something that happened in the past. Just like the remembrance of Autumn for example. Why there are no male babies born I would imagine it has to do with hormones mostly. From what I have heard the sex of the child is dictated by the female sex. If her hormones are weaker than the male then it's a boy vise versa you get a girl. Maybe some truth to that wives tale though. My mother had 10 kids. First (me) a male then 8 girls and finally my brother the last to be boen. WHo knows. Hope this helps you in some manner.

May 19, 2024
Yes. With the first v0.20 - Without any additions.
After re-downloading and reinstalling, these errors were gone.
Do the same.

which DLC ? in which version ?
I am not aware of any DLC (v0.16, v0.20) that shows such phenomena when installed correctly. This is also not possible, as such DLC does not manipulate any counters. It follows that you have done something wrong.

This means that your game is broken.
(To be on the safe side delete the path App/Roaming/RenPy/NekoParadiseV1)
Now, delete the game, download the latest version and reinstall everything.
Thank you, Will do that now.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes