BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The slang term “voremeans a rare sexual fetish where someone experiences sexual arousal from imagining swallowing or devouring someone whole or from being swallowed or devoured whole.
This doesn't sound fun.

Can you avoid all vore?

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
any console cheats ?more the better thanks :)
There's really no need for cheats at this point. The only thing really to help with is a gallery unlocker. This version introduced a currency system, but you don't need much currency at this version in the game, and it's easy to obtain.

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
Sandbox games is a fucking cancer, wish this game was just a VN because of neko girls... Dunno why every dev try to put sandbox in his game, what's the point of that? Just to go from room to room and try to find event triggers or to repeat every event to grind Love points-Lust points? Dev's really think that this shit is entertaining? Pointless...
I understand that with the lack of content in the game so far, that a VN route seems like the right choice. However, the creator is adding in new characters, events, and other features with every content. Perhaps there will be more than enough content in a few updates to justify to you that the current sandbox route is the best for this game.

Many more game events will absolutely make the game more interesting and "interactive".

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
How do you meet Rayne? Haven't found her yet.

Also, are there enough stones in the game to unlock all of Kleo's scenes? I'm missing a few of those as well...
You have to donate fish in the market during the day and then visit the market a night that same day. You must repeat this process 4-5 times. Don't remember exactly.

As for the stones, I don't all of Kleo's scenes either. Perhaps I haven't spotted them all yet.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ok. I'm out.

Thanks for the game to the Dev, but this game isn't for me.
The first Vore scene is skippable, you don't need to see it, it's harmless though anyway.
The other one you just don't need to talk to the character and up the points with her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The first Vore scene is skippable, you don't need to see it, it's harmless though anyway.
The other one you just don't need to talk to the character and up the points with her.
But, does it still happen?, even if you skip it?. Personally, if this happens, even if I don't see it, I don't feel comfortable.

On the other hand, how can it be harmless?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes