• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Unity Completed Neko Waifus [v2024-02-26] [Lil Hentai Games]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why hasn't anyone compiled these into a single download? Is there a reason why there is so many downloads for this one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why hasn't anyone compiled these into a single download? Is there a reason why there is so many downloads for this one.
You can ignore the Mosaic Neko Waifus 3 that doesn't have the Sara DLC, no idea why that's there. They are full separate games that didn't all get posted at the same time, so separate downloads I guess.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Kumi is back! She was in the very...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hentai Mosaique Neko Waifus 4 1.1.0.2 with R-18 and Clips DLC -

Edit - Turns out that all the bugs were from people using a outdated patch from the website, but I get it from Steam so our lewd Kumi was fully intact...
a chance for an android version?
Being Unity the developer would need to make a Android version, not seen any mention of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirorolove
Dec 12, 2019
Well guess i found another game i should have waited before buying it on steam ig. But it's still a good game and it was better to buy it on steam so i can help the developer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well this appeared out of (almost) nowhere...

Mosaique Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 DLC 1.0.0.9 -

Edit - Updated with bugfixes, the last one a little too late for the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirorolove

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Does anyone find a way to play the 5th game without crashing the computer. I tried to play it, but it crashed my computer.

Oct 7, 2021
Does anyone find a way to play the 5th game without crashing the computer. I tried to play it, but it crashed my computer.
Just started on 5 today. It's not crashing for me.

Only issue I'm having is when you earn all items from a puzzle, it says there is still one more item to earn.

EDIT: Fixed the item issue by clicking on a completed puzzle, then clicking back on the bugged item one and it goes away.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just noticed the open post says 5 has Clips, it still hasn't been released. Someone seems to have pressed the wrong button and all the Lil Hentai Games have vanished from Steam, but...
Mosaique Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 DLC 1.1.0.5 -

Edit - It is actually a problem with Steams rules, guessing it was school girl looking Sayouri.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IanCormac92