Collection Unity Completed Neko Waifus [v2024-02-26] [Lil Hentai Games]

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Yes I would not play these games if man on neko action is all your interested in. Again I haven't played the Sayouri section of Vol 5 yet to know if it's still there, and it is not in the opening posts version.
just seems strange that they only included 2 of those scenes total over all the games so far, guess it is a neat time waster at least, not too hard or bs

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the pre link is missing, and I did all the 1st scenes of the cat girls I could find...
Ah. Sorry Workupload rarely seems to get taken down, so I rarely think to check them when linking them. I meant to keep the zip around on my PC but it looks like I've mixed them up and deleted it...

Sayouri is supposed to be end game, just cheated (the 1 and 2 keys will complete a puzzle) my way though some more of the game and she appeared after three and a bit completed girls.

Do not like the fact your called Anon in Vol 5.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Just noticed the open post says 5 has Clips, it still hasn't been released. Someone seems to have pressed the wrong button and all the Lil Hentai Games have vanished from Steam, but...
Mosaique Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 DLC 1.1.0.5 -

Edit - It is actually a problem with Steams rules, guessing it was school girl looking Sayouri.
The 1.1.0.5 version of 5, when Sayouri was added just before the ban is a few posts back. 5 as it is right now...

Mosaique Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 DLC 1.0.2.3 -

Edit - Back on Steam and with a small bugfix.
Soooo what to add TheBlueKnight, whats the difference? What has more content?
Or add both?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Soooo what to add TheBlueKnight, whats the difference? What has more content?
1.0.2.3 is the latest version, a new girl got added. Something got the game removed from Steam, that other one is a older version of the game from just before the removal. Add the new one I guess.

The Clips DLC part needs to be removed (Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 and Clips DLC) as there isn't one for Vol 5.

There's also two versions of Vol 3 in the opening post, Neko Waifus 3 Halloween with R-18 DLC needs removing. And the other version above it (with Sara) put in it's place. Those are exactly the same but one doesn't have a DLC.

Edit - And Anon just got a update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anon's Neko Waifus 1.0.2 with R-18 DLC -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
1.0.2.3 is the latest version, a new girl got added. Something got the game removed from Steam, that other one is a older version of the game from just before the removal. Add the new one I guess.

The Clips DLC part needs to be removed (Neko Waifus 5 with R-18 and Clips DLC) as there isn't one for Vol 5.

There's also two versions of Vol 3 in the opening post, Neko Waifus 3 Halloween with R-18 DLC needs removing. And the other version above it (with Sara) put in it's place. Those are exactly the same but one doesn't have a DLC.

Edit - And Anon just got a update...
Anon's Neko Waifus 1.0.2 with R-18 DLC -
Now correct?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Not reporting another update myself so soon, there's "more new stuff coming in the following weeks" apparently. Also...

!WARNING! This seems to have broken my completed save !WARNING!
Anon's Neko Waifus 1.0.3 with R-18 DLC -

There's reports of 1.0.2 (I think as they were yesterday) doing the same but it was working for me.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
i played the one from igg games, at least i tried because it is buggy af, puzzles randomly being completed every time i start a game, along with removing the ones i already did. So which one to try here, this before censor or the latest?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
i played the one from igg games, at least i tried because it is buggy af, puzzles randomly being completed every time i start a game, along with removing the ones i already did. So which one to try here, this before censor or the latest?

I would not recommend downloading anything from IGG anymore. They aren't reliable. If you mean Neko Waifus 5, the latest seems to be fine, as it's not censored and has some bug fixes. The game was taken down from Steam originally because because of Sayouri's school girl outfit. The old version still has it, though, iirc.

Reactions: Mike137