4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
The version this site has is 0.1.01.

Itch.io has a version 0.4, but far as I've seen that version hasn't been shared anywhere.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If it wasnt 10$ I might've bought it, but its just an early accesss, I find it pricey

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Is the "Futa Nun" scene in the Opening Post screenshots missing on the 4.1 version?
I talk to her, say yes, and then she just disappears. Does this happen to anyone else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do you progress in this game? I'm confused.

I just finished the dungeon where the lich king transformed into a femboy, got into a grassland.. there's a village nearby, I go there.. give the milk to the partner that asks me for it, and then there's no more progress?

Is that all or am I missing something? There seems to be a path to the left of the start of the grassland but I don't seem to be able to destroy it?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How do you progress in this game? I'm confused.

I just finished the dungeon where the lich king transformed into a femboy, got into a grassland.. there's a village nearby, I go there.. give the milk to the partner that asks me for it, and then there's no more progress?

Is that all or am I missing something? There seems to be a path to the left of the start of the grassland but I don't seem to be able to destroy it?
You've gotten as far as the current build will allow.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Words cannot describe how much I fucking hated paypal during this transaction. Also, to answer a few preemptive questions:
1. Total of two new enemies and three new animations
2. No, saving still isn't a thing
3. Yes, the last boss is beatable. He just has a ton of health for some reason
4. Beating the last boss will force you to reset the game.

Last edited:

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
Words cannot describe how much I fucking hated paypal during this transaction. Also, to answer a few preemptive questions:
1. Total of two new enemies and three new animations
2. No, saving still isn't a thing
3. Yes, the last boss is beatable. He just has a ton of health for some reason
4. Beating the last boss will force you to reset the game.

thank you for your service, know that your sacrifice was not in vain

Reactions: deadlinedue
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes