Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Any way to get this uncut? On the official homepage there appears to be some sort of patch. Does anyone here speak the language?

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Any way to get this uncut? On the official homepage there appears to be some sort of patch. Does anyone here speak the language?
The official site is both in English and Japanese:
The patch is for the Steam version and it only adds the H-scenes.
There is no patch removing the mosaics at this moment, if that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: Darkone123

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
The official site is both in English and Japanese:
The patch is for the Steam version and it only adds the H-scenes.
There is no patch removing the mosaics at this moment, if that's what you're looking for.
Thank you.

Reactions: superelmo

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
after following the guide for the harem route i still just get ayame ending is it just me?
Same here, i even tried a few more combinations that could possibly lead to the harem ending but no such luck. If anyone knows how to get that ending, i'd like to know..

EDIT : Just started a new game, followed the guide again, and it worked. I got the harem ending. No idea why it worked this time but it may have something to do with me starting a new game instead of just reloading an older save. So yea just start a new game, follow the guide again and it should work.

• Wow
Reactions: BeLiaLx85

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
what's with the root.pfs.001 rar? I know I don't need to extract it, but what would extracting it & overriding change?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's with the root.pfs.001 rar? I know I don't need to extract it, but what would extracting it & overriding change?
This is a complete guess. It might have something to do with the patch, as it's to small to have the adult content inside. It's all a bit over my head but it could be something to do with file priority (for keeping the adult scenes hidden if you don't have the patch).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It would nice if they either updated, or made a alternative Steam patch without the mosaics. Someone did ask if they would in the comments there but no reply yet.