D

Deleted member 51206

sooo does the blonds tits grow? because in the banner shes pretty much flat, the couch screen has tiny tits but the table ones are sizeable?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
sooo does the blonds tits grow? because in the banner shes pretty much flat, the couch screen has tiny tits but the table ones are sizeable?
No it's just the way they were drawn for the scene from the angle.

Aug 13, 2018
anyone got the uncensored patch? i bought the game on steam before i found out it was here and i just want the patch without the censored stuff

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone got the uncensored patch?
It's on Qureate's website, but it does not remove the mosaic. For no mosaics you need the MangaGamer version of the game, the downloads in the op have been swapped for it.

I just swapped the files in my copy from Steam for the ones from the op, seems to work.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hm, I can't seem to extract this. 7zip is choking on root.pfs.001 with message "Data error". Any advice?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It turns out that this is the start of a somewhat eventful and sexual cohabitation between the young man and the 2 cat-eared shrine maidens!
Six cheers for the two cat-eared shrine maidens!

{three apiece, obviously}

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
SAVE FILE for the lazy

C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\qureate\NekoMiko

PS: (the only cg i can't unlock is the dressroom scene )

Reactions: DERMM

PuffyBun

Oct 24, 2022
Hello everyone. I own the steam version of this game and i am dying trying to play the uncensored ver. The r-18 patch ain't doin it for me. I downloaded the files from MEGA via OP's Link..Maybe i'm just dumb but i don't know what i'm doing lol.

TLDR: downloaded the files via OP's link. how do i get the uncensored ver to work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The r-18 patch ain't doin it for me...
The adds back in the sex scenes cut from the Steam version, but those scenes will have mosaics. Only the game from other the other stores (without the Japanese publisher) are truly uncensored without the mosaic.

I bought this on Steam when it first came out, but won't be buying another adult game from qureate as they always do it.