Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
TO BE CLEAR
the "patches" available here are NOT "UNCENSOR" patches. they do not Remove the Mosaics / the do not De-censor.
they unlock the hscenes in game versions that are not already r-18 unlocked (which the game versions available to DL here ARE ALREADY unlocked.).
They should NOT be called uncensor patches, thats not what they do
Someone should update the OP to be more clear about this

Reactions: notBatman747

SayaxChise

Aug 22, 2020
TO BE CLEAR
the "patches" available here are NOT "UNCENSOR" patches. they do not Remove the Mosaics / the do not De-censor.
they unlock the hscenes in game versions that are not already r-18 unlocked (which the game versions available to DL here ARE ALREADY unlocked.).
They should NOT be called uncensor patches, thats not what they do
Someone should update the OP to be more clear about this
Agreed, i got mine both on steam and on a legit vn site and its still has mosiacs so i'm pretty sure it was built into the vn which is extremely sad because the "de-censor" only removes the horrible light and not unpixellates it which i say again is absolutely criminal because nekopara is a beautiful game and it deserves better.

Reactions: Sonkeidotc

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
Agreed, i got mine both on steam and on a legit vn site and its still has mosiacs so i'm pretty sure it was built into the vn which is extremely sad because the "de-censor" only removes the horrible light and not unpixellates it which i say again is absolutely criminal because nekopara is a beautiful game and it deserves better.
I completely agree with you, but thanks to this stupid law that exists in Japan to this day, unfortunately they have to censor if they want to release H games there, in some games it is possible to remove censorship and others not and in the case of Nekopara, I believe that unfortunately It's very difficult to happen....

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I believe that unfortunately It's very difficult to happen....
yeah some devs build the mosaic as a functional system in the engine (which could then be turned off) whereas other devs hardcode the mosaic in to the video file on every frame which would require going back and manually redrawing the parts on every frame

Aniconomics

Jan 30, 2024
Nekopara Vol.0 ----------------- [Build 3841011]
Nekopara Vol.1 [18+ DLC] ----- [Build 3841001]
Nekopara Vol.2 [18+ DLC] ----- [Build 3841004]
Nekopara Vol.3 [18+ DLC] ----- [Build 3841008]
Nekopara Vol.4 [18+ DLC] ----- [Build 5891804]
Nekopara Extra

Last edited:

ComNguoi

Sep 9, 2024
Thanks, ill try the patches first as i got the steam base games.
If you or anyone else still need to patch this game (in case you don't buy the 18+ patch on Steam and only has the base game). Watch this video: , he included a MEGA link in the description to download the patch for Vol 1-4. In case you are too lazy, here is the direct link itself:

SayaxChise

Aug 22, 2020
I completely agree with you, but thanks to this stupid law that exists in Japan to this day, unfortunately they have to censor if they want to release H games there, in some games it is possible to remove censorship and others not and in the case of Nekopara, I believe that unfortunately It's very difficult to happen....

Which is weird because there is so many vn thats been fully uncensored but only nekopara gets the double censored packaged deal. Like out of all the vn the nekopara games had to get some hard double censorship... it seems extremely unnecessary and over the top to over censor nekopara like this.

Also there has been people to uncensored parts of h-scenes separate from the vn and they look fine enough yet no one YET has ever bothered to completely patch out the mosaics from nekopara ya know?

Also also i'm still waiting for my imouto sister route as there is one virginity i haven't broken yet and thats Shigure virginity that has yet to be conquered.

Aniconomics

Jan 30, 2024
If you or anyone else still need to patch this game (in case you don't buy the 18+ patch on Steam and only has the base game). Watch this video: , he included a MEGA link in the description to download the patch for Vol 1-4. In case you are too lazy, here is the direct link itself: Mega
Tried applying the vol 3 18+ Patch but its not working. I tried opening the exe with administrator privileges and with steam on. That didn't work either.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes