Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are the all separate games? In what order should everything be played?
There's also the release order. The games got graphically better as they came out, and it would space out the small volumes without sex. That would be Vol.1 then Vol.0 then Vol.2 - 3 and finally Extra. But if you want the story in chronological order go with Magixian's.

Reactions: sexybastardo

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
There's also the release order. The games got graphically better as they came out, and it would space out the small volumes without sex. That would be Vol.1 then Vol.0 then Vol.2 - 3 and finally Extra. But if you want the story in chronological order go with Magixian's.
So "Vol.1 then Vol.0 then Vol.2 - 3 and finally Extra" is the way to go and also chronological story order?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The two play orders to pick from...

Release order. The games graphics will get better as you go along, the shorter specials that don't have any sex will be spaced out and not all at the start = Vol.1 - Vol.0 - Vol.2 - Vol.3 - Extra

Chronological story order = Extra - Vol.0 - Vol.1 - Vol.2 - Vol.3

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
So I noticed that vol1 doesnt want to work for whatever reason. Vol3 patch wants steam to running or have it installed with steam to work.

I will see if I can get all 5 working and then fix OP. I will be sure to also add the story watch order as well and add an AIO download.
I don't think I got my copies of Nekopara from here, but:
- Make sure to start vol1 with nekopara_vol1.exe
- For vol3 it's different by starting with SmartSteamLoader.exe

If you're really in a pickle, poke @ me, as I got all 5 games in a folder. Along with the OVA.. and the OVA Extra.. and the Artbook.. the comic series.. and a bunch of pictures.. o_O I might have gone overboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think I got my copies of Nekopara from here, but:
- Make sure to start vol1 with nekopara_vol1.exe
- For vol3 it's different by starting with SmartSteamLoader.exe

If you're really in a pickle, poke @ me, as I got all 5 games in a folder. Along with the OVA.. and the OVA Extra.. and the Artbook.. the comic series.. and a bunch of pictures.. o_O I might have gone overboard.
hmm the vol3 I didnt require SteaEmu
As for the OVA, I have that but I didnt know there was an OVA Extra....
If you like, you can send me that, the art book and comic series. I will be sure to make this a full collection.

Reactions: Reij

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
OP updated with new links. I wll be using this post for installation instructions.

Vol 0-2 and Extra you should be able to extract and run without issue. I will provide Vol 2 with its installer as well, as that is how it was installed. I am unsure if game can run without being installed and patched.

Vol 3 has to be installed, so files for that are provided.

I will also be providing individual patches instead of 1 massive download. This is for those who do not own all the games but need the patch for specific ones.

VNDB
Extra:
Vol 0:
Vol 1:
Vol 2:
Vol 3:

Extras - Thanks to Magixian
GamesComicsOVAsArt
ExtraNeko Paradise 1Nekopara OVADiscord Fanart
Vol 0Neko Paradise 2Nekopara OVA ExtraDiscord NSFW Fanart
Vol 1Neko Paradise 3Discord Cosplay
Vol 2Neko Works 04Random Pics
Vol 3Neko Works 05Fanart
Switch Exclusive Vol 1 CGs
Chronicle Artbook

All provided as individual and All in One download. OVAs will be given out in AIO OVA.

Note:
Games shouldnt need adult patches applied. You can check this under the Config > Effect&Sound > Turn H-Animation On

Play Order
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AIO (14GB): - -
TORRENT: - - - -

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One thing missing I think...
But even though it's on the menu isn't translated. And that video is basically it, Azuki and Coconut dance to the two theme songs.

Edit - Oh I guess there's that music too, I do have the three singles -

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
One thing missing I think...
But even though it's on the menu isn't translated. And that video is basically it, Azuki and Coconut dance to the two theme songs.

Edit - Oh I guess there's that music too, I do have the three singles -
Ya I am not redoing the whole collection again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh dear, Yostar are making a mobile Nekopara game called . I already play Azur Lane too much...

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Words can not express how immensely happy and frustrated I am at the same time in finding out there will be a new edition, and an anime, but they were just now announced. The waiting may kill me.
I doubt you have too long to wait on the neko 4 given that it's been in the works for a couple years... I bet it'll be out sometime this winter.

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
The torrent download doen't have vol.3 included, I'll download it individually later.
Thanks for the collection.
Edit: My bad, vol3 is in the installer folder not in the game one.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes