Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What does the volume 1 patcher do?
If you mean the uncensor patch it puts back in the removed sex scenes from the Steam version. It's only needed for the Steam version, if your getting the game from here I think you can ignore it.

Reactions: pramit

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I've gotten the all in one thing. The games folder contains all the games that should run just with a locale, without installation while install folders require specific installation right? Are the provided patches always required or are they patches for other versions (so if I want to play Vol.1 that i downloaded from here, do I still need the uncencor patch that came with everything, or that's used if lets say may Vol.1. was from steam?)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I've gotten the all in one thing. The games folder contains all the games...
If you follow the link from the installation instructions in the opening post there's more of a explanation here, should have got a short readme in the download too.

The adult patches are only for the Steam versions, those are the only ones with the sex cut out. There's no actual uncensor patches, just the Steam ones. Like the linked post say you can check in game that the H-Animation can be turn on and off.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you follow the link from the installation instructions in the opening post there's more of a explanation here, should have got a short readme in the download too.

The adult patches are only for the Steam versions, those are the only ones with the sex cut out. There's no actual uncensor patches, just the Steam ones. Like the linked post say you can check in game that the H-Animation can be turn on and off.
Are the H animations literally called that in the configurations? I'm playing and starting with extra right now and there's nothing like that there, although Extra could just be that one that doesn't have any H content at all

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
is there a way to make the game faster? The games running slow on my computer and when I off screen effects everyone gets all... twitchy. But the text does go faster.

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
In the menu bar the display and advanced settings sections have some graphics settings, you could try fiddling with them.
Thanks for the info, I've gotten to do pretty well. It's amazing when there 2 characters on the screen, but once there's three it slows down a lot. But it's bearable, though I'm gonna have to adjust them for each chapter.

Edit: As long as I get the story and the static images I'm good. Not every game or Visual novel I play has to have moving animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: alpharenji and Reij

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I see an "Installer" and something else in the vol 2 individual download. Do I need both of them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see an "Installer" and something else in the vol 2 individual download. Do I need both of them?
No, from Ryahn's extra instructions...

Vol 0-2 and Extra you should be able to extract and run without issue. I will provide Vol 2 with its installer as well, as that is how it was installed. I am unsure if game can run without being installed and patched.

Reactions: MadDany

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
How to tell if you've successfully put the uncensored patch? Don't want to play through half the game just to see one picture to confirm it. Does the Extra buttons in the main menu become darken? If so it seems that does not happen when I installed vol 2 patch.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to tell if you've successfully put the uncensored patch? Don't want to play through half the game just to see one picture to confirm it.
The adult patches are only for the Steam version of the games, not the ones here. But in the games menu there'll be a H setting to turn on and off the adult content, if it has it.

Extra and Zero have no adult content, one to three have mosaics.

Reactions: MadDany

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
The adult patches are only for the Steam version of the games, not the ones here. But in the games menu there'll be a H setting to turn on and off the adult content, if it has it.

Extra and Zero have no adult content, one to three have mosaics.
Ah okay. Was a bit confused but now I've got it. Thanks for being patient with me!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes