Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when i install the patch for vol 1 it wont run
Those are for Steam, unless you have the game from there you don't need the patches. If you do have the game on Steam there was a update that broke the older patch (possibly intentionally with how often it was posted in the forum), that could be why.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Those are for Steam, unless you have the game from there you don't need the patches. If you do have the game on Steam there was a update that broke the older patch (possibly intentionally with how often it was posted in the forum), that could be why.
whats steam and where is it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whats steam and where is it?
is Valves very well known digital distribution platform. But again if you didn't buy the games from Steam (where all the adult content was removed), you don't need the Steam patches.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is there or was there a vol 4?
No but a 4th vol was announced but it hasn't been released yet that was back in 2017 whether or not it is still in the works I have no idea -
Neko Works seem to be currently focused on promoting the merch for their already released properties.
But vol 4 could still be being worked on and be released this year, next, or in a 2-3 years

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
No but a 4th vol was announced but it hasn't been released yet that was back in 2017 whether or not it is still in the works I have no idea -
Neko Works seem to be currently focused on promoting the merch for their already released properties.
But vol 4 could still be being worked on and be released this year, next, or in a 2-3 years
damn i love this game :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If anyone want's to try asking Sayori about vol 4 (although she probably couldn't answer) she'll be a appearing at , along with the first episode of the TV series.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone want's to try asking Sayori about vol 4 (although she probably couldn't answer) she'll be a appearing at , along with the first episode of the TV series.
I imagine we'll be waiting on vol 4 for a while due to the following:
-A lot of demand to have what she's already made translated into several languages
-She created a child company called Neko Works H and wants to try creating a few Nukige

but hey we could always get surprised.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Tried Nekopara Extra and 0. The game starts, but the window is still empty ... despite the menu on top nothing is visible. Someone has the same problem or any idea how to fix this (windows 7)?

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
I can't install vol 3 R18 patch, it keep asking me to open steam, and it still won't work even with it open, what should i do?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried Nekopara Extra and 0. The game starts, but the window is still empty...
Did your antivirus decide to quarantine a file maybe. That can sometimes cause a game to start, but never finish loading up.

The installation instructions say to use Japanese locale, and to install any patch that's included in the download. Although I tried out Vol. 0 and it started for me without out any of that. Something to try though I you didn't.
I can't install vol 3 R18 patch, it keep asking me to open steam, and it still won't work even with it open, what should i do?
The Steam +18 patches are only useful if you actually got the game from Steam, if you downloaded the games from here ignore them.

Reactions: sexybastardo

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Did your antivirus decide to quarantine a file maybe. That can sometimes cause a game to start, but never finish loading up.
Many thanks for the advice. :)
That isn't the problem, I can do settings in the top menu and also clicking and doing in screen, music starts, but I don't see anything, the window appears like transparent.

The installation instructions say to use Japanese locale, and to install any patch that's included in the download. Although I tried out Vol. 0 and it started for me without out any of that. Something to try though I you didn't.
Tried both ... any other idea? It's kinda weird.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried both ... any other idea? It's kinda weird.
Missing codec maybe. If you only have Windows Media Player try installing a pack of extra codecs, I use the it seems to have all you'll need. The newer games do need DirectX 0.9c although it usually tells you if something like that's missing (and you probably have it). Can't think of anything else.

• Love
Reactions: sexybastardo

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Missing codec maybe. If you only have Windows Media Player try installing a pack of extra codecs, I use the it seems to have all you'll need. The newer games do need DirectX 0.9c although it usually tells you if something like that's missing (and you probably have it). Can't think of anything else.
Thank you very much. Also a good advice, tried it but doesn't help also ... it's the same for all games 0-3 + Extra

Looks like this:

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Update: I don't know if it helps someone but I found a solution. Something was messed up in my system files and I created a fresh new user account, with this everything works fine.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes