Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I used the download links in AIO Parts.
Not downloaded that AIO myself unfortunately. But there really shouldn't be a password, uploader shouldn't use them and there is no password in the thread anywhere.

I download the first part of the AIO to have a look it didn't work as the rest were missing but it didn't ask for a password. I'd recommend using 7Zip as they're 7z files, and only extract the first one with the others in the same folder.

rexthe3

Dec 16, 2019
Not downloaded that AIO myself unfortunately. But there really shouldn't be a password, uploader shouldn't use them and there is no password in the thread anywhere.

I download the first part of the AIO to have a look it didn't work as the rest were missing but it didn't ask for a password. I'd recommend using 7Zip as they're 7z files, and only extract the first one with the others in the same folder.
Ok thanks for the help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
is it supposed to be censored or is there a way to uncensor? without steam

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Im going to play vol3 on steam soon and i wanted to get the patch. Problem is im not completely sure which of the links contain it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im going to play vol3 on steam soon and i wanted to get the patch.
I don't think that one got cracked, so it's not in the individual patches section or the AIO. There is the old and there's a from youtube if you want to give it a try.

The pack was linked in the opening post before all the links got redone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have Volume 3 as a non installer?
Those are the Steams versions I think, I could try upload it unpatched but you may get the cracking issue.

Edit - You'll definitely run in to a cracking issue, even with no patch and a cracked api it's still bring up the Steam installer window when you start it.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what does content restoration do?
The Steam games have the adult content cut out, the patches put it back in. You only use the patches if you buy the game on Steam not if you get them from here.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Nekopara Vol. 4 to be released in November 2020!
Official Twitter:
so the Nekoparaiten characters and (obviously) the anime character aren't gonna be in volume 4 according to the promo?
the art for fraise has been out in conventions since volume 3 came out and I still have no background on her other than that mobilegame announcement (with all the other common gacha nekos). vol 1,2, and 3 expanded with two new character scenes each time, will there be two new ones in volume 4?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes