Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tried the game and was atleast expectinga playable Demo...
What I got was a tiring grinder terrible controlls, no challenge dureing fights (Elephants are killers without a Rover, but even they can't down the MC)
And finally one of the ship parts got stuck in the air, it was placed on a mountain and when my crew attempted to hike on the rover it instead flew high into the air and remained there.
Yeah the game is not wrth it.

You need meat in order to create biomass (Cells), which should also be obtainable from wood, which would make travelling SO MUCH easier.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Wait is this multiplayer? Why is there no tag for multiplayer anyway? There has to be at least ONE multiplayer game on this site no? :ROFLMAO:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
im one of the guys waiting for the unscensor, and yes the game is good, not amazing, but definitly worth it
I don't think it would look good. All the models look like third party assets with penises grafted on, in this case it's probably an improvement. Looking even closer at the female native models, they don't even have vaginas, just a dark, thick pixelated line.

The game isn't worth playing nor waiting for, it has terrible optimization, the animations are stiff and repetitive and you have to spam left click to speed them up otherwise they take forever, everything is super easy to kill and the only real threat are large animals if you don't strafe around them and natives that throw spears which are easily avoided.

I'm not an ntr guy but even fans of that get shafted as the only way you'd ever get cucked is if you only bring one or two girls and intentionally keep dying or you experience a bug where one of your girls goes down the same time as a native and they somehow transition into an animation. When that happens the native is considered "knocked out" so you can't actually do anything until they finish, this bug is probably the only legit ntr element in the entire game.

All you do is initially slowly collect meat to convert into energy to build a rover, collect 19 ship parts ONE at a time and then search for elephants/rhinos to store on your rover to bring back to convert into more meat and wait for a bar to fill (Don't ever butcher large animals, they explode into a billion individual pieces of meat that go everywhere). To finish the game you need to collect all the parts and have a full energy and meat bar, the meat bar goes down and in turn raises the energy bar so forget filling the meat bar until the energy bar is full. That's it, you don't even have to interact with the natives at all for any reason, you don't even need to bring any companions with you as you can always park the end of your vehicle near any part or large animal and instantly load it by yourself.

The dev has said he's going to change some things in an update as someone already mentioned but from what I've read it would only marginally improve the ntr angle, like maybe having your companions go down when you go down or making it so they have consensual sex with the natives when converted.
Wait is this multiplayer? Why is there no tag for multiplayer anyway? There has to be at least ONE multiplayer game on this site no? :ROFLMAO:
The only thing multiplayer is the leaderboard. There was one multiplayer game hosted here a long time ago but has since been removed, 3dxchat. Other than that, I don't know of any others that were downloadable here.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
This Game has Potential but it needs alot of Fixing Hope the Dev improves this

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
This Game has Potential but it needs alot of Fixing Hope the Dev improves this
I doubt it unfortunately. It's not even $15 US after exchange, you'd have to be a saint of a developer to offer post-release content for that. It could be improved a lot by making the natives an actual threat to the player, but at that point you might as well just be playing Mad Island.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Made this one after attempting to use the universalunitydemosaic and failing. I admit I don't share uncensors I make and replace mine when someone uploads theirs but whatever.
Why does'eth thy normally not spread thy sauce?(thx for the sauce) We peasants like thy sauce.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
How do you get the parts onto the rover? Im right next to one but have no idea how to load it or drag it with the rover....
Back up towards the part as close as you can, press E to drag and immediately pan the camera towards the back of the rover. An option to tow the part will show up. You have to be EXTREMELY close but not too close to the point the part itself starts clipping into the rover. It has to be at the back of the rover and nowhere else.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Nicee already bought the game but thx for sharing

Nothing too much in NTR scenes right now, just the fuck-conversion R with a few poses. Nothing after besides being an re-convertible enemy unit. They can also currently only have two heroines undergoing conversion simultaneously

Creator has commented on their Ci-en regarding future additions though: having them mating with the enemy units even after conversion, letting each of the heroines have their own switchable camera focus, intimacy decay if ignored, and a gallery mode.
No (feral)beast content planned though.
general gameplay is done so they will focus on adding more H scenes, i think that is good. heroines switch back and forth between ally and enemies, it kinda similar to leane.

Reactions: Fuckthisshitf
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes