lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
"Captain, a massive object is heading toward us!"
"Avoid it!"
"Phew, we barely avoided crashing onto the moon, that we somehow didn't see, but now we are off course and will crash into the ocean"
"decelerate and find a place to land"
"don't worry, I see a small island in the ocean"

From the Moon?!

How the heck did you miss the freaking Moon but can spot a small island in the ocean from 384k km away?!!!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How the heck did you miss the freaking Moon but can spot a small island in the ocean from 384k km away?!!!
Probably because you've been on the watch for too long and did not get enough sleep. Or been eating too much catnip.

Stouthugel

May 7, 2020
Game is janky as hell.
I like the idea of a survival game where your partners can get NTR'd, turn native and go hostile, but this aint it. The characters are soulless pawns, making that prospect completely worthless, since you hardly care about generic anime waifus that have nothing going on besides being disposable pawns. The gameplay as well is off, the models animations are weirdly floaty and stiff at the same time and not sure if I'm the only one, but the player character controls like a tank and weirdly leans to the side when you just try to run in a straight line. Feels real bad.

So yeah, the general idea of the game could have potential, but this is definitely a failed execution.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NekottoIsland-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dwadadwad

Jun 21, 2018
Would not recommend in its current state.
Optimization is horrible
AI is frustratingly lobotomized
Ripped assets
Extreme lack of gameplay or depth

Reactions: Hazy23

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
On my poor GTX 1060 this is going 30 FPS at much looking far away to the island, in the midle of the jungle I get like 14 FPS LMAO

Reactions: BlackRune2022

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I bought this when it came out because it looked neat. It sucks unfortunately. The whole 'natives can NTR your crew memebers' bit doesn't matter because they're too easy to beat. I've actually seen them attack rhinos or elephants and lose. They don't revive when they're off screen and don't move outside of their camps, so there's basically no threat and the entire game is murdering wildlife for hours and hours and hours. Also you can't zoom out the map and your teammates get lost/stuck very easily.

I wouldn't bother with this unless they release a patch to improve the gameplay.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
how in the hell do you get a rover?
Put meat in your ship.
The more meat you put, the faster it will produce energy, so more is definitely best.
Eventually, you'll have enough energy to ask the ship to produce a rover.

And if you thought the game couldn't be any worse, you're up for a nasty surprise.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Put meat in your ship.
The more meat you put, the faster it will produce energy, so more is definitely best.
Eventually, you'll have enough energy to ask the ship to produce a rover.

And if you thought the game couldn't be any worse, you're up for a nasty surprise.
Yep, then you get to spend hours towing ship parts around a mostly empty map and true enemy of the game are trees. Some of which are solid, and some of which are part of the background; you just can't tell sometimes! Oh and the rover needs to be constantly recharged, which means even more food grind.

Reactions: moned

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
After slogging through the game far enough to get a rover that drives like crack, the scenes with the player are okay if having 2 changeable poses are fine for you however going out of my way to see how the whole ntr unit conversion worked same deal but its a bit of a missed opportunity to not the fox girls visually change after converting.

Ignoring how janky it is when you butcher an animal like an elephant to the point where the meat you need to generate powers explodes wildly to the point where it can enter unreachable spots and stay stuck there, have I mention how the rover drives like crack and how easy it is for your companion npcs to get stuck in the terrain.

I liked the idea of counter NTR and Regular ntr but got a bit bummed out by the execution.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes