Klonosz25

Jun 5, 2017
For those who have ship parts stuck in mid air. You just have to quit to main menu and reload game after that the object resets to the ground, this works with allies who clipped trough the floor.

Klonosz25

Jun 5, 2017
From what i have seen about the sex poses, you get more or less of them depending the degree value under the map. Closer to 0 the better.

Baxterface

Nov 27, 2018
Anymore games like this game? I know of mad island but anything else?
I also want to know, I am conflicted with this game as I love the concept and desperately want to see more games like this get made, but this game itself doesnt play too well just yet, if it gets frequent updates its definitely able to fix this one. But I want more like this and mad island.

Reactions: fissenissen

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
The Day Before but it's an hentai game. The dev just asset smash shit together. It's specially infuriating when like in Seed of the Dead Sweet Home they mix different styles with normal looking persons next to anime character with their big fucking eyes, pick one dammit. I was specting like others mentioned a lot more content variety: actual visible corruption on girls (with tribal tattos or some kink like that), some crafting that you actually can see in "the base", bestiality, pregnancy, cutscenes, nothing! Not even a map.

My final beredict -1/10, would kill myself before playing it again.

Last edited:

fliks

Jun 3, 2020
I’ve already read quite a bit here and will say something from myself. The idea is good and even quite interesting. The implementation is critically crude. Problems are immediately visible and have a strong impact. At the moment I can say one thing. I don’t recommend playing it at the moment, but I still advise you not to forget about it and keep an eye on its further development. Let's see what will happen next.

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
Why does the camera and steering always drift either right or left? Let me just walk in a straight line with ''W'' pls!

Reactions: TowerDex

celticwombat

Dec 27, 2023
Is anyone else having an issue where hitting "esc" won't let you exit the hints at the beginning? All i can do is go back and forth between the four slides telling me what to do when it comes to gathering meet and building a sled.

Mar 1, 2020
Well, since surprisingly no one posted one yet, here's my save - goes into ...Data in main folder, if I'm right
File 1 - Came with the game, basically just skips intro
File 9 - my playthrough, I "100%" it, but "Leave Island" main mission appears bugged
File 6 - me just starting anew and losing for 2 mins to the ntr part
Game idea and gameplay felt good overall - minus the jank, felt like dev's personal fetish dream

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
Man, why can't you guys just give to dev a chance, more than just kill dev and the game. And STOP complain and picky tiny thing, this game isn't even THAT TERRIBLE, unlike some of worse games, and better than old 2D island game, AT LEAST! THIS GAME IS NEW, so just shut up... and give dev more time, damn it. Yes, I kind of disappointed that the task it just bullshit, and it would be nice if the player is a female too not male, other than that, game is FINE it just needs to fix and add more enemies, animated, and add more islands or just planes to other planets after completed the task in island. I am sick some of you that have no patients.

Reactions: fissenissen

A_inc

Oct 12, 2018
Well, dragging 100 elephants to the space ship doesn't sound fun even if you can fuck the entrie female population of an island while perfoming that, otherwise a nice game for an evening

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
At the moment I can say one thing. I don’t recommend playing it at the moment, but I still advise you not to forget about it and keep an eye on its further development. Let's see what will happen next.
The dev has said over on cien in the comments section that he doesn't plan to do much else for this game and wants to move on to his next project. There should be some bug fixes, a camera option for each girl, among some other quality of life changes like more animals and they drop more meat but I don't think he plans on adding anything that will really change it up from what it is currently. Even with all of the proposed changes you're still gonna play this one of two ways: Grinding elephants while banging native women or staying constantly knocked out in the middle of a native camp while all your catgirls get Blacked™ except now you have a special cuck camera.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I’ve already read quite a bit here and will say something from myself. The idea is good and even quite interesting. The implementation is critically crude. Problems are immediately visible and have a strong impact. At the moment I can say one thing. I don’t recommend playing it at the moment, but I still advise you not to forget about it and keep an eye on its further development. Let's see what will happen next.
Asian devs usually end up their proyects unlike most patreon milkers here in the west, I give you that. But they also don't seem too fond of the use of DLC or expansion like updates to their tittles -generally speaking obviously- so I won't get your hopes so high on that.

Last edited:

fliks

Jun 3, 2020
Asian devs usually end up their proyects unlike most patreon milkers here in the west, I give you that. But they also don't see too fond of the use of DLC or expansion like updates to their tittles -generally speaking obviously- so I won't get your hopes so high on that.
I can't say that I have any hopes at the moment. Now I'm just watching... if further developments are for the better, maybe I will have hope. If not, I won't be disappointed. At least according to the developers on Ci-en, innovations are planned.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
There has been an update that fixes some of the worst issues and adds a way to actually see crew members when they're away. I don't have the update but here's the google tl changelog:

Update to Ver.1.1
・Added window mode.
・Fixed an issue with the display name of the store link.
・Added an enlarged map. (Available after collecting 10 hull parts)
・Fixed the guide for the interaction target to not be hidden when the guide hide setting is set.
・Added a drone view that follows allies.
・Added a function to change the position when an ally is mated by a local is displayed in drone view.
・Adjusted so that allied units shake their heads more strongly when a local is mating.
・Made burnt meat appear in the local's house.
・Fixed an issue where meat rolled to a position that the sea could not reach.
・Fixed the icon on the map to be larger depending on the size of the animal.
・Adjusted the maximum number of animals in the scene from 20 to 40.
・Adjusted the distance at which animals disappear from the scene from 1000m to 650m.
・Adjusted the amount of meat dropped by animals.
・Fixed an issue with player movement.
・Fixed an issue with Lime's movement motion.
・Reduced the occurrence of friendly units not following the player.
・Changed so that players and units put on clothes when they return to their base.
・Changed so that icons are displayed on clothes that have been removed.
・Removed the limit on the number of people (2 people) that locals can mate with.
・Fixed an issue where the target female unit would sink into the ground when mating with locals.
・Fixed an issue where the legs would sink into the ground in some positions at the start of mating.
・Adjusted the pleasure amplification caused by local pistons.
・Fixed so that the pleasure amplification increases when the player accelerates the piston.
・Fixed so that units mating nearby are more likely to go into heat.
・Improved the process of determining whether the ground is flat.
・Fixed so that the player does not face the camera when mating.
・Fixed so that the player becomes completely transparent when made invisible.
・Fixed an issue where hull parts would stop in the air or sink into the ground.
・Fixed an issue where hull parts would freeze without there being a place to grab them.
-Fixed an issue where hull parts were saved in a position where they could not be returned to.
-Fixed an issue where hull parts would remain stuck when the Rover exploded while still connected to the Rover. -Adjusted
the speed at which the Rover handle returns. -Fixed
an issue where the name of the selected unit would remain missing when dismounting the Rover. -Fixed an
issue where the Rover would remain stuck in the seated motion when dismounting the Rover.
-Fixed so that the time to revive is counted even when a defeated local is deactivated. -Fixed an
issue where the time to revive would not be displayed when a defeated local was reactivated. -Fixed an issue
where the time to revive was reset when a defeated local was reactivated. -Fixed
so that the invincibility time is longer when the player is revived. -Fixed
so that the player can be revived by pressing the confirm button after the time to revive has finished when the player is defeated.
-Fixed an issue where units would not move due to the load of route calculation when there were many active units in the scene. -Fixed an
issue where the barrier would sometimes remain activated when an ally was defeated.
-Fixed an issue where units would attack defeated players or units.
-Adjusted enemy movement speed during the final event. -Fixed an
issue where enemies would become active in a position where they could not move when reactivating after moving while in an inactive state. -Fixed
to display the results screen before displaying the rankings. -Fixed
an issue with the rankings screen scrolling.
-Fixed an issue where a spaceship would be reflected on the rankings screen when the ending cutscene was skipped.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
The dev seemed receptive to be some new additions including the whole "appearance conversions" but did say such things will take time, at the very least they're sorting out the existing problems on the way there.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes