RPGM Completed Nemeses [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

trolle123

Feb 17, 2022
I can't seem to avoid any attacks on normal mode. Is this a very short time limit? The "avoid" box doesn't seem to have the correct outline.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
Is the Resonance going to be like their older games were it is turn based combat ? played demo and it looks like a text based movie

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Is the Resonance going to be like their older games were it is turn based combat ? played demo and it looks like a text based movie
Yeah from the demo I think it is going to be like a hentai movie game in the same vein as the Taimanin series (only example I could think of). Your choices affect what happens to your character. Previous screenshots have shown there might be some elements of managing your corruption levels so maybe some light mechanics for that.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
any news of release off new game ?
It was originally slated for release late October, but stated on his a week ago that he had to push it until 4th November because he needed more time. And he made a post saying he's done with the English translation and only needs to do debugging left, and that he will be releasing the Japanese and English version at the same time.

So I'll be out in a few days.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes