RPGM Completed Nemeses [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
"The humiliation scenes include not only vulgar play such as bad breaths and farts..."
"...stress-free to play."
We clearly define such things differently. :unsure:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Oh damn, I remember playing another of their game not aware of the circle's favorite fetishes.... Quite the experience, it was....

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
While the AI-powered humanoid weapon "Art-Core" bides its time, an AI created by AI, known as "Hyper Art-Core" is completed.
If I didn't know any better I'd have guessed this game was created by an AI created by an AI

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Yes, the game has about 4k images and all around 500-800 Kilobytes. This game could use a compressed version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scat is 100% avoidable, you will be warned before scat scenes happens and can chose to skip. Farting is not avoidable though, you will be subjected to them unless you know when they come.
How did you unpack the game? I've spent a good hour or 2 now trying to do just that and failed. I was hopin to get the cheat plugin installed.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
How did you unpack the game? I've spent a good hour or 2 now trying to do just that and failed. I was hopin to get the cheat plugin installed.
You want to use EnigmaVBUnpacker to decrypt the files. Then the files it leaves in %DEFAULT FOLDER% are the uncompressed files, you can then delete the other files and apply the cheat tool of your choice to the uncompressed files.
Uncompressed.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: 301stLegion

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Pretty awesome game. Short but sweet. Gameplay is balanced in the sense that it's pretty easy to win, pretty easy to lose. I'm very much into the fetishes here, getting crushed, farted on and vored by sadistic women is always a good time. I'll admit the censorship is not a great thing, but you can still see what's happening even if it's blurred. And it could certainly use some compression, the filesize is big and the game takes a moment for me to open, but as I find myself still coming back to fap to this multiple times after finishing it, I think it's well worth the space on my hard drive. Overall, a really nice game.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes