Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

hendrixx77

Apr 29, 2024
It's only 1 person making the game. It's kinda expected that content won't be quick.
i never said anything about how long it takes, just that the amount of content seems underwhelming compared to other single dev games in the same timeframe

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Maybe for the future update, When Mayu's friend(girl) comes to visit ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃
probably not in a future update. from the start to the end of the game, mayu only has her eyes on onii-chan and onii-chan only has his eyes on mayu
but a prequel might work? where she meets her roommate in the dorm and they get along very very well...
but ya, that's ways off for now

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
very interesting developer haha
it's good game actually , but need some story i think.
maybe add some event on certain favorability.
and after story that you can free play

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
How long does it take you to add a new animation from scratch?
For example, adding an erotic scene in the bathroom?

KehlKehl

Mar 26, 2024
probably not in a future update. from the start to the end of the game, mayu only has her eyes on onii-chan and onii-chan only has his eyes on mayu
but a prequel might work? where she meets her roommate in the dorm and they get along very very well...
but ya, that's ways off for now
You might wanna consider game ending after 15 days since she's only supposed to be staying for a couple of weeks, make the impending due date of her departure hit the players suddenly and abruptly when\if he sees her packing up her stuff day 13 or 14 after forgetting that this situation was only temporary. Then gotta op to include last minute emotional drama as one of them tries everything they can to make her either stay or leave (vs whichever the player wishes) ranging from bargaining to blackmailing to claiming pregnancy (real or fake) or truly wooing and moving in or dropping out and getting jobs, hanging on long distance or cutting off completely, or even switching to a nearby uni, and everything inbetween and we can get to see each one become anyone by the end of them from heartfelt Hero to heartrape Pero or heartless Zero, heartache Himei to heartbreak Whymei or hearttaking Hitome. Behold the shock or awww as we watch the levels the other will go to to try to get their way... Or

Maybe mom shows up unannounced and at a very inopportune moment after 10 days because she's back from her vacation and is the type to not mention it or give any heads up. Maybe her hollering at the door makes Sis jump up off the dick like "oh shit! Go quick!" and has MC and player like "HOE SHIT?!
fake en wake!?" But can't get any resolution due to mom talking your ear off as sis gets her shit packed real fast and makes a dash to mom's car and as fast as it began it's at it's end and she's gone and before long MC's gotta learn how to move forward in a world where there is no hope for any closure and no one to talk to about it either for obvious reasons. Will all those unknown answers to questions of WTF happened, was it real, was it delusion, was he the victim or the one done wronged? Was she always sleeping? Was she ever asleep? Why else closed her eyes? Was she crying Everytime? Was that why she whined and moaned all the time? Is that why mom arrived like she did? Why sis left so quick? Did she need rescuing? Am I gonna be arrested? Am I the bad guy? Do I have to hide? Do I need die? Is the world gonna find out about it now? How? !! Is she posting photos exposing me? Testifying online to police or all my peeps on FB X + IG? Oh God did she tell mom?! What's going on?! I can't just ask and phones they won't answer! Do I run? Do I jump? Hung? Cut? Or do I hide, find, kill, hunt? FUCK!! Either way I am done.

END... CHAPTER 1

50 WEEKS LATER

Knock knock. Chapter 2 has begun.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
You might wanna consider game ending after 15 days since she's only supposed to be staying for a couple of weeks, make the impending due date of her departure hit the players suddenly and abruptly when\if he sees her packing up her stuff day 13 or 14 after forgetting that this situation was only temporary. Then gotta op to include last minute emotional drama as one of them tries everything they can to make her either stay or leave (vs whichever the player wishes) ranging from bargaining to blackmailing to claiming pregnancy (real or fake) or truly wooing and moving in or dropping out and getting jobs, hanging on long distance or cutting off completely, or even switching to a nearby uni, and everything inbetween and we can get to see each one become anyone by the end of them from heartfelt Hero to heartrape Pero or heartless Zero, heartache Himei to heartbreak Whymei or hearttaking Hitome. Behold the shock or awww as we watch the levels the other will go to to try to get their way... Or

Maybe mom shows up unannounced and at a very inopportune moment after 10 days because she's back from her vacation and is the type to not mention it or give any heads up. Maybe her hollering at the door makes Sis jump up off the dick like "oh shit! Go quick!" and has MC and player like "HOE SHIT?!
fake en wake!?" But can't get any resolution due to mom talking your ear off as sis gets her shit packed real fast and makes a dash to mom's car and as fast as it began it's at it's end and she's gone and before long MC's gotta learn how to move forward in a world where there is no hope for any closure and no one to talk to about it either for obvious reasons. Will all those unknown answers to questions of WTF happened, was it real, was it delusion, was he the victim or the one done wronged? Was she always sleeping? Was she ever asleep? Why else closed her eyes? Was she crying Everytime? Was that why she whined and moaned all the time? Is that why mom arrived like she did? Why sis left so quick? Did she need rescuing? Am I gonna be arrested? Am I the bad guy? Do I have to hide? Do I need die? Is the world gonna find out about it now? How? !! Is she posting photos exposing me? Testifying online to police or all my peeps on FB X + IG? Oh God did she tell mom?! What's going on?! I can't just ask and phones they won't answer! Do I run? Do I jump? Hung? Cut? Or do I hide, find, kill, hunt? FUCK!! Either way I am done.

END... CHAPTER 1

50 WEEKS LATER

Knock knock. Chapter 2 has begun.
bro the lore here LOL

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes