4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Will there more tags like rape, sexual harassment or futa monster(tentacles?)?
Haven't played the game yet, but the op sounds like no monsters but sci-fi tentacles:sneaky:

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Solid game. I'm usually not a fan of wildly proportioned women but the are is so good I don't really care.

CockSoftware

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
maybe a single animated sex scene?
We have more focus on artwork, not animation:Kappa:
If this game involves Detroit city in the future and also cops, does Robocop make an appearance? Alternatively, would also accept Omni Consumer Products (OCP)/Omnicorp, the corporation that makes Robocop (name depends on movie).

Deus Ex Human Revolution also takes place in Detroit, but Robocop would be cooler!
We already have a bit of a RoboCop reference in the game. We thought it was obvious:rolleyes:
Will there more tags like rape, sexual harassment or futa monster(tentacles?)?
Haven't played the game yet, but the op sounds like no monsters but sci-fi tentacles:sneaky:
I think it's too early to say. But we're trying to put all sorts of things into the game :sneaky:
Solid game. I'm usually not a fan of wildly proportioned women but the are is so good I don't really care.
Usually doesn't mean always:sneaky:

CockSoftware

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
Hey Hey, People. The new version is here!

Neon Moon 0.1.4
PC:

Mac:

Let's talk about changelog:
  • Continue your career at "Brozzers Bar"! Learn how to mix cocktails and become a bartender. New part-time job with a new mini game!
  • Help Professor Ann Stein with her research!
  • There's a big change in Neo Detroit. Learn more from commissioner Lisa Boobson!
  • 4 New scenes!
  • Small changes to the decor of Tracey's room. After buying the Dildo, it can be spotted in the room. It is also possible to replace one of the posters!
  • A small visual effect like dice every time a random event occurs!
We hope you like it! Any feedback would be appreciated!

• Hey there
Reactions: Tash0
Jan 7, 2022
How to get the new scene with bar owner? It always says get close to Lisa Boobson but nothing is happening.
Can anyone share a latest save please!

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
why i can't progress any further than the cocktail book? I read the 4 pages and only have the option to get back to the previous pages. Bug or i simply couldn't hit the right spot?

CockSoftware

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
How to get the new scene with bar owner? It always says get close to Lisa Boobson but nothing is happening.
Can anyone share a latest save please!
You need complete quests with Lisa Boobson to open this scene
why i can't progress any further than the cocktail book? I read the 4 pages and only have the option to get back to the previous pages. Bug or i simply couldn't hit the right spot?
Try press cross icon. Above book

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Decided to give this a spin and all of a sudden I was struck by deja vu. I could have sworn I've seen a game with a similar concept a while back, even the environment design looks similar, but now in a different art style.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
what are the 4 new scenes? I just got the two from the bar, the first one of her drunk at the table and the second one with her boss and Jimmy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:KEK: yea, some sort of hint system would be nice, cause all would be forgotten after this, and everyone will ask "how to increase relationship" in the next update

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes