Mod Ren'Py Nephilim Replay & Walkthrough Mod[Duke Knox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 9, 2021
Hello sir, I want to ask, I'm trying to make A replay gallery mod for A game the one I played. The mod works fine but after load A save to play new update, The game goes straight to the scene and doesn't follow the game's storyline. Do you know how to fix it?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Hello sir, I want to ask, I'm trying to make A replay gallery mod for A game the one I played. The mod works fine but after load A save to play new update, The game goes straight to the scene and doesn't follow the game's storyline. Do you know how to fix it?
Let me check your code, and if you're not comfortable sharing it here, connect with me through Discord (DM me- username (dukeknox).

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Mod Version: 0.2.b ß

1. Installation Instructions:
-Step 1:Remove/Delete old mod folders named `zen_integration` and `gallery` before installing the new version.

2. Configuration Shortcut:
- Press Alt+K to configure choice settings.

3. Automation Feature:
- Sit back and enjoy! Let the mod auto-play the game for you.
- It will autonomously pick the best choices, allowing you to relax without needing to intervene.

FrankBadGuy

May 25, 2022
First of all I want to say hello, thanking, first of all, the owner of the house who decided to take charge of the embarrassing situation left by the previous modder for the Nephilim game and, despite everything, I appreciated the effort and I thank him. I'm having difficulty, not being an English native speaker and using Google to translate, but I hope I can make myself understood better. Obviously, even with the translator, I understand less than I would like in the various posts that interest me, especially as regards the technical part, but let's get to the point: in the presentation of the Mod when I got to the part concerning the installation I read:
"-Step 1:Remove/Delete old mod folders named `zen_integration` and `gallery` before installing the new version."
My problem is that I don't update the game, I download it and install as new, so I don't have any folders or files with that name in the new installation and so my question is: will the save files from the previous version give me problems or not? So my curiosity leads me to ask myself: should I perhaps delete those files from the old installation folder?
Second problem:
"3.Automation Feature:
- It will autonomously pick the best choices, allowing you to relax without needing to intervene."
Here I go into a crisis... seriously, during the game I'm forced to read the sentence at least twice to make sure I haven't left anything out, so here's the existential crisis (I'm joking, obviously), I may have the possibility of not having it automatic but normal like I'm used to?
Ok, I think I exaggerated, I admit it, I apologize in advance and greet you with affection, FBG.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
First of all I want to say hello, thanking, first of all, the owner of the house who decided to take charge of the embarrassing situation left by the previous modder for the Nephilim game and, despite everything, I appreciated the effort and I thank him. I'm having difficulty, not being an English native speaker and using Google to translate, but I hope I can make myself understood better. Obviously, even with the translator, I understand less than I would like in the various posts that interest me, especially as regards the technical part, but let's get to the point: in the presentation of the Mod when I got to the part concerning the installation I read:
"-Step 1:Remove/Delete old mod folders named `zen_integration` and `gallery` before installing the new version."
My problem is that I don't update the game, I download it and install as new, so I don't have any folders or files with that name in the new installation and so my question is: will the save files from the previous version give me problems or not? So my curiosity leads me to ask myself: should I perhaps delete those files from the old installation folder?
Second problem:
"3.Automation Feature:
- It will autonomously pick the best choices, allowing you to relax without needing to intervene."
Here I go into a crisis... seriously, during the game I'm forced to read the sentence at least twice to make sure I haven't left anything out, so here's the existential crisis (I'm joking, obviously), I may have the possibility of not having it automatic but normal like I'm used to?
Ok, I think I exaggerated, I admit it, I apologize in advance and greet you with affection, FBG.
First of all, regarding deleting those folders: I mentioned it because if any old mod files are left behind, they might conflict with the new mod version.

I may have the possibility of not having it automatic but normal like I'm used to?
Next, the choice auto-execution feature is based on my Deep Q-learning method, and it's entirely optional. You can disable it in the mod configuration tab (press (Alt+K)). Overall, you can say that every feature of the mod is optional, and you can also disable the mod itself if you want. Also, I kept in mind while preparing the mod that no mod files should interfere with the save files.

I apologize in advance and greet you with affection
While I appreciate the pretty comments, I'm all about those real critiques and suggestions. Gotta make sure everything I do shines brighter than a supernova. See, someone suggested jazzing up the gallery with more customization, like adding a snazzy filter feature, and voila! It's now mod-approved and ready to rock your socks off!

Last edited:

FrankBadGuy

May 25, 2022
First of all, regarding deleting those folders: I mentioned it because if any old mod files are left behind, they might conflict with the new mod version.

Next, the choice auto-execution feature is based on my Deep Q-learning method, and it's entirely optional. You can disable it in the mod configuration tab (press (Alt+K)). Overall, you can say that every feature of the mod is optional, and you can also disable the mod itself if you want. Also, I kept in mind while preparing the mod that no mod files should interfere with the save files.

While I appreciate the pretty comments, I'm all about those real critiques and suggestions. Gotta make sure everything I do shines brighter than a supernova. See, someone suggested jazzing up the gallery with more customization, like adding a snazzy filter feature, and voila! It's now mod-approved and ready to rock your socks off!
Thanks, hey, I didn't want to be nice but polite, since I wrote a novel, but I take your suggestion as good... if I have any criticism or suggestion you will find me ready, best regards FBG

• Hey there
Reactions: Duke Knox

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Thanks, hey, I didn't want to be nice but polite, since I wrote a novel, but I take your suggestion as good... if I have any criticism or suggestion you will find me ready, best regards FBG
Oh, so you're a novelist too, huh? I dabble in novels and poems myself. FBG—sounds like it could be your superhero alias or something! Good luck with your novel, OK (Orion Knight)!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FrankBadGuy

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
does this mod work with the new update that came out on the 15, or still being worked on?
There's no need for update of the mod because it is designed to work with every latest version. If you face any errors, let me know and I will fix them.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
It does work, the game doesn't crash or anything, but the scene added with the latest patch (with Eliza) is not in the replay gallery.
I have to manually add each scene to the gallery. Now, I'm working on a tool that will allow the player to create their own replays. For example, the player can select the starting and ending checkpoints to create a replay.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes