Mod Ren'Py Nephilim Replay & Walkthrough Mod[Duke Knox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
There a way to disable the auto walkthrough? Cause I don't see an option to disable it at all. I click where it says toggle but there's the "Automated Walkthrough: Disabled" but nothing happens when you click toggle with that.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
There a way to disable the auto walkthrough? Cause I don't see an option to disable it at all. I click where it says toggle but there's the "Automated Walkthrough: Disabled" but nothing happens when you click toggle with that.
That's why I added an info "Read before downloading the mod" above download links.
Press Alt+K to open mod configuration tab.
Press 'w' to disable walkthrough.

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
I am curious how is that possible? I mean you don't know how the Dev will write his story and how he will make his choices out to be...
Do one thing: try playing the Nephilim game from version 0.4.0 to the latest version. You'll find out what the mod is doing with the game.
I've also added another feature to my mod's walkthrough. If in the choice menu where a choice is disabled due to some requirements, the mod will show you those requirements and allow you to enable that choice.

Next Mod Version Feature Pic:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
TYVM Duke Knox ! Does it need an update for new game version?
Nah, updating the mod isn't necessary for the walkthrough section. I'm cooking up some new features and for it the mod needs another update but not necessary. If you bump into any errors, just holler at me on Discord (where I hang out the most) or here.

Reactions: Pif paf
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes