slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Just wait til you play this update that's currently releasing :eek:
You... You monster... I can't believe I predicted what would happen.. and you LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER!

But in all seriousness, I'm absolutely loving this story and relationship building. Without spoiling this update, it was a pleasant surprise to see RPG mechanics being added in. So few developers take this approach due to how difficult and time consuming it is to get right, but it appears Buu found a happy median between player satisfaction and time investment.

I'm still traumatized by that ending though... At least I'll have time to recover before Buu does something especially evil again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
UPDATE v0.2.3 (Chapter 3 ending) is now available to the public!
I hope you guys enjoy this update, I've already begun production on Chapter 4 and can't wait to share it with you later this summer!;)
You absolute monster ..... great game and well written enough to make me feel annoyed at you right now :p One thing I need to know is will you be doing a Steam release anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: BuuPlays

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
There is a brief problem in ch3sc28.rpy, in line 460 the code
Code:
#jump ch4sc1
is, as you can see, commented. There is code for chapter 4 but no images. Seems that they were forgot or the code was inserted to early.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
You absolute monster ..... great game and well written enough to make me feel annoyed at you right now :p One thing I need to know is will you be doing a Steam release anytime soon?
I do hope to release on steam at some point, I'm kind of waiting until I feel I have a large enough amount of content.
Also I've heard lots of devs has had trouble getting onto steam and there's certain criteria that needs to be met, I will have to investigate further.
Glad you enjoyed the update!

There is a brief problem in ch3sc28.rpy, in line 460 the code
Code:
#jump ch4sc1
is, as you can see, commented. There is code for chapter 4 but no images. Seems that they were forgot or the code was inserted to early.
The line you found shouldn't cause any issues with the current update or am I mistaken? It's simply there as I'm already working on the coding for some early scenes in chapter 4.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I read someone thinks Eliza might die this update did she because if that happens tbh i will just try and forget this game existed.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The line you found shouldn't cause any issues with the current update or am I mistaken? It's simply there as I'm already working on the coding for some early scenes in chapter 4.
Yep, game works fine for chapter 3, it's only disturbing that there is already code for Ch4 (busted, i'm a code looker ;)). The only thing is that the line before the end that says
Code:
    "{color=#00ff00}End of v0.2.2! PLEASE SAVE YOUR GAME HERE! OR A FEW IMAGES BACK!{/color}"
and we have 0.2.3, this could confuse somebody (like me).

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I read someone thinks Eliza might die this update did she because if that happens tbh i will just try and forget this game existed.
only buuplay can answer that, we don't have the answer in this update but it's a possibility.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
only buuplay can answer that, we don't have the answer in this update but it's a possibility.
Ahh okay thanks' for letting me know, Anyway I think I might wait until the next update and see what happens
Then I will decide if I want to continue or not

Reactions: R3dHand
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes