Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man, I was really enjoying the story until Kira happened. That soured everything quite quickly.
I feel like the developer didn't plan for players rejecting her and just didn't make alternative dialogue and scenes for it. Choices aren't respected in this sense for anyone that didn't plan on building a harem. If all I wanted was to watch as many H scenes as possible I wouldn't be playing what's advertised as a story/choice driven game.
Isnt that true for pretty much any other chick, particularly Eliza?
One can reject her over and over, yet those "romance her" options keep popping out every now and then and mc (and others around him) pretty much consider her as his GF.

If the dev aims to make full-harem happy fappy game thats ok, plenty of those who might enjoy it (as it can bee seen from those quality "harem ??" posts all around the place), if his aim is toward more meaningful and choices driven game, he seriously should reconsider the way he is doing things so far.

My six cents only.

Mar 15, 2021
Dude I'm sick and tired of seeing a whole update with these pirate chicks, every update a million scenes with Kira ,wth is this ? Can we please go back to the real Nephilim?Most people are not enjoying this KIra thing , the main characters have all been forgotten, and stop giving us a million choices of romance and friendship they make no sense, you deny the girls and the choices keep coming it's like they don't matter, nothing changes.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
I just started the game and I couldn't stop laughing at that scene.

"My forge is `acting up` lately, could you check it?" (How the hell does a forge "acts up"? What does that even mean?)
"Papa checks the forge" (No, he checked the anvil. An anvil is not part of the forge)
"With a little adjusting the forge and anvil should be in top shape" (you can't "adjust" an anvil, it's a big block of hardened steel with no moving parts, there is nothing to adjust)

Like... two minutes on Youtube would explain someone the basics of blacksmithing. If you're writing a story, there is no excuse for such failure at basic research to your story's subject.
You have not really use a forge for some time... yes every part of it need maintenance.

The fire pit have wind tunnel you should keep it in good condition because it degrades in heat. it s needed to put iron a a melting temperature (1500 degrees...), you work iron at 1200-1300 degrees. without you can t up 800.

The anvil need maintenance too, you have a support so that it is at the right height than can to degrade over time and shocks, it becomes problematic if it is wobbly. you have also often grinding the flat part because of the crushed pieces of metal which sticks to the anvil which hinder good support, and to keep the flat part which serves as a reference when you form a piece.
Youtuber explan you few things yes, but when you use it for real, you understand that it's just the surface of things... This part was not strange for me...

The part where she betrays him by turning him in to her father and then decide to share her special spot right after and MC thinking she's a good friend got me utterly confused by the bullshit that was going on.
Yep, i think it too. This part was really strange. She betray him to her father to him gain the treasure of the island which the mc want to save this loved one/friend, just for her to make an name... He get angry threat her (i will burn this island to the ground ! with the red eyes on)... and next scene love story starting...? what the fuck...? it miss a part of the story here... when they make peace at least. there is time for it on the travel to the island, but nothing. So for now kira is a big no for me (i don t trust her).

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
After the first scene with Pearl at the beginning of this update, I was actually hoping for another sister killing episode. MC did it once for a very similar reason, why are we now forced into forgiveness? Selena did what she did to protect her sister, Pearl did what she did to protect her sister. In both cases, Eliza's wellbeing was put in jeopardy. But we're now all about forgiveness? I just don't understand.

A little divergence and consistency would go a long way here. I know the updates aren't necessarily small and come out frequently, but I personally would accept waiting in order to get dialogue that doesn't go against every choice I've made in the past several updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. Jesus fuck, yes I have!!!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
After the first scene with Pearl at the beginning of this update, I was actually hoping for another sister killing episode. MC did it once for a very similar reason, why are we now forced into forgiveness? Selena did what she did to protect her sister, Pearl did what she did to protect her sister. In both cases, Eliza's wellbeing was put in jeopardy. But we're now all about forgiveness? I just don't understand.

A little divergence and consistency would go a long way here. I know the updates aren't necessarily small and come out frequently, but I personally would accept waiting in order to get dialogue that doesn't go against every choice I've made in the past several updates.

Yes. Jesus fuck, yes I have!!!
You leave the sweet Pearl alone! Throw Kira overboard for all I care....

Reactions: erkper

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.5] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.4 -> v0.3.5 [337 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
The romance is fucking perfect between MC and Eliza..there are some flaws with the MC but i'm not going into it.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
You have not really use a forge for some time... yes every part of it need maintenance.

The fire pit have wind tunnel you should keep it in good condition because it degrades in heat. it s needed to put iron a a melting temperature (1500 degrees...), you work iron at 1200-1300 degrees. without you can t up 800.

The anvil need maintenance too, you have a support so that it is at the right height than can to degrade over time and shocks, it becomes problematic if it is wobbly. you have also often grinding the flat part because of the crushed pieces of metal which sticks to the anvil which hinder good support, and to keep the flat part which serves as a reference when you form a piece.
Youtuber explan you few things yes, but when you use it for real, you understand that it's just the surface of things... This part was not strange for me...
That's all fine and dandy... but has nothing to do with what is portrayed in the game. Let's be clear on something here first: I didn't say that forges require no maintenance -- everything does -- but no blacksmith would ever claim that a forge is "acting up", that isn't a thing and makes no sense in this context. No one would ever refer to the anvil as part of the forge; no one would try to "fix the forge acting up" by doing something to the anvil. That makes zero sense, and I don't know who you're trying to fool by acting like it does. "The anvil is wobbly" is indeed a problem that needs fixing... alas, it's one that the blacksmith should trivially be able to fix themselves. Let's be honest, there is nothing about the workings of a medieval blacksmithing shop that the blacksmith himself should not be personally capable of fixing, unless they truly suck at their job. Maybe on a modern one, with powertools and gas-powered forges and whatever else, but not on a medieval one as present in the game.

Edit: missed a sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
clearly not a good update in terms of choice.
Eliza becomes a vampire? With all the warnings of behavior change etc I expected to have a choice to make for Eliza.Another way I do not know.
We all love Eliza here but if the Dev turned her into a slut or a tsundere like Kira....

But no... like for Pearl’s betrayal no choice here yet.

As said above this act "pirate" is disappointing.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
clearly not a good update in terms of choice.
Eliza becomes a vampire? With all the warnings of behavior change etc I expected to have a choice to make for Eliza.Another way I do not know.
We all love Eliza here but if the Dev turned her into a slut or a tsundere like Kira....

But no... like for Pearl’s betrayal no choice here yet.

As said above this act "pirate" is disappointing.
Pearl hasn't done a single thing to us....has she? Has this changed in the new update?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BuuPlays .... wtf ????? :eek:

this game is taking a 180 from what i was thinking ... :oops:

o.m.f.g .... BuuPlays what did you do ????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i love this game and your freaking my shit out now :love:

you couldn't just say "SURPRISE" :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Not gonna lie, not the biggest fan of the pirate arc and Kira. And yeah Pearl's betrayal sucked and us not even being able to not forgive her (for a dark path at least) and yeah romance decisions could matter more and there could be more branching ... but its still a great avn.

I was able to forgive Pearl after seeing this, that was hilarious lol

screenshot0001.png

Sep 16, 2023
Isnt that true for pretty much any other chick, particularly Eliza?
One can reject her over and over, yet those "romance her" options keep popping out every now and then and mc (and others around him) pretty much consider her as his GF.
That is true, but at least Eliza is likeable while Kira isn't. But not to be hypocritical, your point is 100% correct. It is extremely jarring that we can straight up murder Selena's sister but can't shake other girls off after 37 rejections. As much as I like Eliza, it isn't fair for those that don't that the game keeps putting the player through this rollercoaster dialogues and romance/friendly options if it's marketed as a story and choice driven experience. Choices here are pretty much meaningless.

For real, I really like Eliza and think she's adorable so I was really enjoying the story and romance, but after boarding the ship, it was all just downhill no matter what I chose because they aren't respected.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes