ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was wondering about that scenario, if her drinking his blood makes her stronger. But I don't see it happening...
it has always been that way with vampires anyways .. by drinking blood makes them stronger and very satisfied as far as hunger is concerned :unsure:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
it has always been that way with vampires anyways .. by drinking blood makes them stronger and very satisfied as far as hunger is concerned :unsure:
That's not what I was pointing at. I'm saying IS there a difference between her drinking blood of normal people, or drinking blood from HIM.

I would suggest that drinking his blood could give her extra power or abilities...

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's not what I was pointing at. I'm saying IS there a difference between her drinking blood of normal people, or drinking blood from HIM.

I would suggest that drinking his blood could give her extra power or abilities...
well what i get from the game is .. yes there is a difference ... she'll get sick drinking from normal people ... but if she drinks from the MC she'll be fine .. and hell even she says she would like to drink the MC's blood o_O:LOL:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
well what i get from the game is .. yes there is a difference ... she'll get sick drinking from normal people ... but if she drinks from the MC she'll be fine .. and hell even she says she would like to drink the MC's blood o_O:LOL:
That's after the purification, that not a difference.

I can't remember if she drank his blood already.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Saw something in a review and can't recall all the details from the game...has the MC not told all the people he's only available in a poly sense? I was pretty sure Eveyln was onboard with the MC being promiscuous, but I don't remember him telling others, like the pirate sisters. And, if I'm not forgetting a scene (which is absolutely possible, if not probable), if the MC isn't telling partners that may repeat, that kind of is an issue. Practical/logistical if not moral.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Saw something in a review and can't recall all the details from the game...has the MC not told all the people he's only available in a poly sense? I was pretty sure Eveyln was onboard with the MC being promiscuous, but I don't remember him telling others, like the pirate sisters. And, if I'm not forgetting a scene (which is absolutely possible, if not probable), if the MC isn't telling partners that may repeat, that kind of is an issue. Practical/logistical if not moral.
Nope, unfortunaly the MC didnt mentioned anything like that to anyone yet. And Eliza (not Eveyln) even mentioned that should would not want to share him on an unrelated topic.

So yeah the MC is cheating on all the girls at the moment, including girls who work at the same place and talk to each other all the time like Eliza & the fairy or all the pirate girls on the ship. Its my biggest critic about the AVN and the reason im only really enjoying the Only-Eliza route.

Everything else just makes me feel sleazy and fake which is a shame as all the other lewd scenes are wasted for me like that. I would be shitty already if the mc would have a maingirl and some other girls he mostly just fucks ..

.. but no he walks around telling all of them how much he loves them and is lovey-dovey with them, i just cant take that without a proper harem setup. Im usually not the biggest harem fan anyway but his Angel heritage/being a nephilim would make a harem setup at least somewhat believable.

We just didnt got it yet and i cant imagine any way how it could still be done right without feeling like the mc is the worst cheater ever at this point in the story unfortunaly.

But lets see how Buu works this out

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Nope, unfortunaly the MC didnt mentioned anything like that to anyone yet. And Eliza (not Eveyln) even mentioned that should would not want to share him on an unrelated topic.

So yeah the MC is cheating on all the girls at the moment, including girls who work at the same place and talk to each other all the time like Eliza & the fairy or all the pirate girls on the ship. Its my biggest critic about the AVN and the reason im only really enjoying the Only-Eliza route.

Everything else just makes me feel sleazy and fake which is a shame as all the other lewd scenes are wasted for me like that. I would be shitty already if the mc would have a maingirl and some other girls he mostly just fucks ..

.. but no he walks around telling all of them how much he loves them and is lovey-dovey with them, i just cant take that without a proper harem setup. Im usually not the biggest harem fan anyway but his Angel heritage/being a nephilim would make a harem setup at least somewhat believable.

We just didnt got it yet and i cant imagine any way how it could still be done right without feeling like the mc is the worst cheater ever at this point in the story unfortunaly.

But lets see how Buu works this out
Damn, too many games where there's the main girl that wants you to be a hot husband (?) to every girl around. I know the term usually used is CuckQueen, but that doesn't feel earned yet by Nephilim. But the set up is definitely there. Surprised MC hasn't been more open about his harem goals thus far, it would obviously blow up in his face really soon otherwise.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn, too many games where there's the main girl that wants you to be a hot husband (?) to every girl around. I know the term usually used is CuckQueen, but that doesn't feel earned yet by Nephilim. But the set up is definitely there. Surprised MC hasn't been more open about his harem goals thus far, it would obviously blow up in his face really soon otherwise.
lol at "hot husband" but eliza is the opposite, she wants him all for herself which kinda complicates matters even more.

Aaaand they didnt even had sex yet (while the mc fucks everyone else left and right) and shes a virgin, that would be pretty soon to develop a cuckqueen fetish lmao

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
lol at "hot husband" but eliza is the opposite, she wants him all for herself which kinda complicates matters even more.

Aaaand they didnt even had sex yet (while the mc fucks everyone else left and right) and shes a virgin, that would be pretty soon to develop a cuckqueen fetish lmao
That seems so accurate.

Does that mean the Dev hasn't thought about the person responses? Is there going to be a huge explosion when Eliza finds out about all the others? And how doesn't she when the MC is fertilising every field around her?

Xan#nr#le

Apr 3, 2024
What's good about this AVN imo
Until this version 0.41 every significant scene or action is avoidable, dont care for harem anyway, so we can choose and remain faithful or friendzone any L.I.'s. If the other girls find out they were cheated, (if the player decide so) and the MC gets punished - then it will be good for immersion IMO.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I can see there seems to be some people still confused as to how a medieval, male dominated society works. If you wish to play Nephilim with your 2024 morals of a modern day earth, you're free to do so, but expecting it to apply in the lore and story taking place here is downright silly.

There is no such thing as male cheating in Nephilim. A man single or married can take multiple wifes, mistresses, lovers, concubines or whatever else suits him and some women accept it as its the way its always been for them, some of the women may not like it but will still accept it as that's how their society works.

If you're on multiple girls path, the girls will not be yapping on and on about them all being in love with the player in front of each other as they feel that will just cause tension and jealousy. Sometimes a couple of the girls will address their feelings with each other but it will be far from the norm as they mostly prefer to just not think about it.

You can call it cheating, man-whoring, harem, call it pluto if that makes you happy, but that's the how the setting for Nephilim's human society works. If you wish to stay loyal to one girl, do so. If you wish to enjoy the company of all the heroines, do so.

/rant over

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I can see there seems to be some people still confused as to how a medieval, male dominated society works. If you wish to play Nephilim with your 2024 morals of a modern day earth, you're free to do so, but expecting it to apply in the lore and story taking place here is downright silly.

There is no such thing as male cheating in Nephilim. A man single or married can take multiple wifes, mistresses, lovers, concubines or whatever else suits him and some women accept it as its the way its always been for them, some of the women may not like it but will still accept it as that's how their society works.

If you're on multiple girls path, the girls will not be yapping on and on about them all being in love with the player in front of each other as they feel that will just cause tension and jealousy. Sometimes a couple of the girls will address their feelings with each other but it will be far from the norm as they mostly prefer to just not think about it.

You can call it cheating, man-whoring, harem, call it pluto if that makes you happy, but that's the how the setting for Nephilim's human society works. If you wish to stay loyal to one girl, do so. If you wish to enjoy the company of all the heroines, do so.

/rant over
Evidence?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

/rant over
thanks Buu I knew this from something you mentioned once so was hoping you would clear it up as when I read it the first time it made total sense to me.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

/rant over
Weird rant Buu.

Im not hating your game your just stating the one big critic i have about it in good faith because i really like Nephilim.

And thats all fine and dandy and is what i was talking about when i said the setup/lore/mc background makes a harem more beliveable.

But nothing like that including all the things you just stated are shown in the avn so far. The MC didnt had a single talk or even dropped a single hint to any of the girls that hes pounding other girls too. Even if you dont consider it cheating, its at least dishonest and not a good type of communication.

And youre showing us the LI's thoughts too regularly but they never think anything about him being with other girls. Its like it doesnt happen and exactly the same no matter if your on a single or a all-girls path. There is not a single different reaction.

You could have made a conversation between eliza and the mc for example how he will be required to have multiple wives/whatever in the future early in the avn.

Instead you gave us Eliza stating that she doenst want to share and the mc not saying anything about it and going on fucking other girls behind her back.

Cant you see that thats kinda strange and doesnt really align with with the state and relationship understanding/norms in the lore you described in your post?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Weird rant Buu.

Im not hating your game your just stating the one big critic i have about it in good faith because i really like Nephilim.

And thats all fine and dandy and is what i was talking about when i said the setup/lore/mc background makes a harem more beliveable.

But nothing like that including all the things you just stated are shown in the avn so far. The MC didnt had a single talk or even dropped a single hint to any of the girls that hes pounding other girls too. Even if you dont consider it cheating, its at least dishonest and not a good type of communication.

And youre showing us the LI's thoughts too regularly but they never think anything about him being with other girls. Its like it doesnt happen and exactly the same no matter if your on a single or a all-girls path. There is not a single different reaction.

You could have made a conversation between eliza and the mc for example how he will be required to have multiple wives/whatever in the future early in the avn.

Instead you gave us Eliza stating that she doenst want to share and the mc not saying anything about it and going on fucking other girls behind her back.

Cant you see that thats kinda strange and doesnt really align with with the state and relationship understanding/norms in the lore you described in your post?
So your main issue is the MC doesn't tell all the women he's with that he's banging other women? I kinda get that, at least with Eliza, but everyone he's been with knows Eliza is his main girlfriend. And they have no problem with it.

So that brings us to Eliza.... Yeah she said she doesn't want to share him. But in that moment that's kinda like a child saying they don't want to share their toys. After a while i'm sure the dev will have her character development evolve into an accepting relationship and her friendship with all the ladies the MC is sleeping with will be accepted. (although i agree, the MC should tell her)

Anyway, i dare you to make the same argument with the Eternum thread... because it's the same situation. MC bangs everyone and tell no one about the others.... I'll wait for that post. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So your main issue is the MC doesn't tell all the women he's with that he's banging other women? I kinda get that, at least with Eliza, but everyone he's been with knows Eliza is his main girlfriend. And they have no problem with it.

So that brings us to Eliza.... Yeah she said she doesn't want to share him. But in that moment that's kinda like a child saying they don't want to share their toys. After a while i'm sure the dev will have her character development evolve into an accepting relationship and her friendship with all the ladies the MC is sleeping with will be accepted. (although i agree, the MC should tell her)

Anyway, i dare you to make the same argument with the Eternum thread... because it's the same situation. MC bangs everyone and tell no one about the others.... I'll wait for that post. :ROFLMAO:
expect it's much worst there as they dont feel casual. While in this game the only ones that really need to know is Eliza , Alice and maybe Rin when she comes into the game. Everyone else is clear as day to me they are more casual hookups. But Alice clearly has feelings and the MC knows it so she should be brought into the loop and have a talk about it officially even if she probably knows about Eliza. As there is a difference between knowing for sure 100% and assuming. Even if it's part of their society it still the right for the MC is talk to Alice and Eliza about it imo.

Reactions: Krytax123

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
In that game the woman whose home you're staying at encouraged the MC (while they bathing together in the faux Rome server) to chase her daughters as well as herself. Clearly the height of realism. :sneaky:

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
In that game the woman whose home you're staying at encouraged the MC (while they bathing together in the faux Rome server) to chase her daughters as well as herself. Clearly the height of realism. :sneaky:
Uhh, exactly? :ROFLMAO: The height of realism. One game gets nothing to praise and another gets denigrated over the same thing. So strange...

Reactions: BuuPlays
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes