Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I think his discord FAQ says once Season 1 is done he will Sell it on steam as a complete Season or something like that
For selling it, I don't hope he needs a year like summer gone did, after he pronounced it to be on stream...

Of course you go were the money is. We understand...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
AFAIK For selling your games in steam your game shouldn't be officially available free anywhere.
They are public, until it's on Steam the dev can charge or give it away as they please, once it is on Steam, no more public releases, and it's supposed to be the same price on all store fronts.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
AFAIK For selling your games in steam your game shouldn't be officially available free anywhere.
I might be a bit wrong here but as far as I understand it from things ive read it's fine up until you do sell it then the dev's cant offer a public release at least for the Season they are selling. they can have a public release for Season 2 until that hits steam but I do think Season 2 or whatever might need to have a separate client / not have the same content as S1 offers if it's on steam.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why would i want any links taken down? I release the game for free on the internet. :unsure:
Yeah, I thought that was weird. Good to know you aren't acting completely irrational. :cool:

Congrats on finishing your first game, while I'm at it. Looking very much forward to experiencing the end of the story.

Reactions: BuuPlays

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Patreon Milestones 2024!

1717015116317.png

Hey everyone!

As we are closing in on our membership milestone for 2024 (only 4 members away) and we're only halfway in the year, I want to announce that when we hit this milestone of a 150 active members the following update will be 2x in size!

I am honestly blown away by your incredible support for Nephilim on this journey! All your reviews, comments, feedback, recommendations. It has all helped us to where we are today. And I will not take this for granted.

Looking forward to what the next milestone should be, I've decided that once we pass the 150 mark, each 10 memberships that we gain until December, so 160, 170, 180 etc etc.
I will add an additional 100 renders on top of the usual 300ish to the December update.

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes