Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I'm not sure which typo you referring to with Borri? He uses stuff like 'ye or yer' instead of you and 'yerself' instead of yourself for examples, basically just my way of showing nuances in speech between races and characters.
I think he means that involve is misspelled.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
IMHO Fride > Amelia, for me the princess is somewhere near the bottom of the list mingling with the pirate sisters for last place.
Pirate sisters in LAST place? You have to be kidding! Kira rules! If this was a computer game like BG3 and I could form a party, I would have her, Eliza and Sylph as my team.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I absolutely love this game and am sorry that I just finished 4.2. The story is amazing, the characters are beautiful, the settings remarkable, and the things not yet learned but lurking under the surface - masterpiece.

BTW I was just about to mention the misspelled "involved" in your warning message as a head's up but someone beat me to it. :alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pirate sisters in LAST place? You have to be kidding! Kira rules! If this was a computer game like BG3 and I could form a party, I would have her, Eliza and Sylph as my team.
I liked Kira until the cave then she got annoying to me. But if I had to make a RPG team would be Eliza , Luna , and Rin

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I liked Kira until the cave then she got annoying to me. But if I had to make a RPG team would be Eliza , Luna , and Rin
I liked Kira as well... and still do haha. She was, i think, the only one that had a contentious relationship with the MC so there was a decent growth story arc. Even though now shes a puppy following the MC :ROFLMAO:

But honestly one of my favorite scenes was when the skeletons attack and she sacrificed herself only to be saved by the MC as he fights for hours and finally goes nuclear saving them. An epic moment. From then on shes in constant awe at the MCs powers and that was endearing. I know people dislike the pirate stuff but i loved it.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hey, that's the exact same 3 I'd choose. It's close between Rin & Sylph for the last spot, but Rin wins.

I stopped liking Kira the second she betrayed/kidnapped MC and took him to her father. I can't believe MC forgave her so quickly. I certainly didn't.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I liked Kira as well... and still do haha. She was, i think, the only one that had a contentious relationship with the MC so there was a decent growth story arc. Even though now shes a puppy following the MC :ROFLMAO:

But honestly one of my favorite scenes was when the skeletons attack and she sacrificed herself only to be saved by the MC as he fights for hours and finally goes nuclear saving them. An epic moment. From then on shes in constant awe at the MCs powers and that was endearing. I know people dislike the pirate stuff but i loved it.
I'm with with ya where I didn't dislike the pirate stuff either I liked it alot especially after my recent replay of the game. Yeah that was one of the better parts for sure. I do wish the return to looters bay part was a bit longer tho. Only thing I disliked about the arc was Kira's puppy love it was fine at first but it did get a bit tiring to me since so many lewds happen with her in such short amount of time. But I don't dislike her even if she is near the bottom of my list. I just find most of the other characters more interesting right now but i'm sure when she comes back i'll change my mind again. I find this game my rankings other than # 1 and 2 change pretty quickly.

Hey, that's the exact same 3 I'd choose. It's close between Rin & Sylph for the last spot, but Rin wins.

I stopped liking Kira the second she betrayed/kidnapped MC and took him to her father. I can't believe MC forgave her so quickly. I certainly didn't.
I forgot all about that usually most people hate Peral for her betrayal and not Kira. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't dislike Pearl her betrayal never felt as bad to me. Since it feels like she wants to make an effort to regain our trust , shows some real remorse for what she did and wants to repair the relationship between her and the MC. So far it seems to me she is at least attempting to make things right and be forgiven one day even if she hasnt done much yet which is more than I can say for Selena. Which is why i'm not writing her off entirely for my MC

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I forgot all about that usually most people hate Peral for her betrayal and not Kira. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't dislike Pearl her betrayal never felt as bad to me. Since it feels like she wants to make an effort to regain our trust , shows some real remorse for what she did and wants to repair the relationship between her and the MC. So far it seems to me she is at least attempting to make things right and be forgiven one day even if she hasnt done much yet which is more than I can say for Selena. Which is why i'm not writing her off entirely for my MC
Yeah, I'm surprised that so many judge Pearl, yet give Kira a pass. (Maybe cause so many people on these forums are into redheads LOL). If Kira hadn't betrayed first, then there is probably no Pearl betrayal at all. I thought Pearl was quite apologetic and wanted to regain MC trust, and while Kira really went out of her way to help MC, I don't remember an apology (could be wrong, maybe she did, been a while since I played those scenes). As for Selena, that bitch is dead to me, figuratively, and literally!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I'm with with ya where I didn't dislike the pirate stuff either I liked it alot especially after my recent replay of the game. Yeah that was one of the better parts for sure. I do wish the return to looters bay part was a bit longer tho. Only thing I disliked about the arc was Kira's puppy love it was fine at first but it did get a bit tiring to me since so many lewds happen with her in such short amount of time. But I don't dislike her even if she is near the bottom of my list. I just find most of the other characters more interesting right now but i'm sure when she comes back i'll change my mind again. I find this game my rankings other than # 1 and 2 change pretty quickly.
I can understand that... but it's like irl... you first time you bang your girlfriend like 3 times a day once the lewds start :ROFLMAO: And the game kind of fast forwarded through the entire month they were on the ship together, so it's not like they first met.

Anyway, i hope Eliza gets a 'cave skeleton' battle like the MC had with Kira. Except in reverse, the MC is the one in trouble and Eliza comes through showing off her queen vampire abilities and she battles to save him. In the end they are battered and broken but prevail. And then rejuvenate in bed together for a couple days... That'd be cool :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nephilim [v0.4.2] [BuuPlays]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Says here, the download link for PC on mediafire is copyrighted. Damn, did buuplays actually attempt to take down the compressed version? Other link worked fine for me, just thought it was noteworthy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Says here, the download link for PC on mediafire is copyrighted. Damn, did buuplays actually attempt to take down the compressed version? Other link worked fine for me, just thought it was noteworthy.
MEDIAFIRE has some scanning of music files, even if they aren't copyrighted, they nuke them, usually I pack them in .7z and they can't scan them :D

There are still 3 hosts there, so just use them, not going to bother to re-upload as another version will probably be out soon.

Why would i want any links taken down? I release the game for free on the internet. :unsure:
It just MEDIAFIRE and their scanner, if it detects music, they usually copyright them, even if it's royalty free music or even stupid cover songs :ROFLMAO:

Packing them in .7z they can't scan, and I just forgot.

Reactions: BuuPlays and botc76
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes