robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished my first playthrough of this. really enjoying it so far. Eliza is gorgeous, and their first lewd scene took a bit of time to get to after a few makeout sessions. the other LI's don't really interest me much. Alice seems to be in love with mc a bit too easily considering she hasn't seen him for 10 years. it's fine to love someone as a friend, but when you were both children the last time you saw each other, to go to being in love right away is all kinds of bs. it just doesn't happen.
still i suppose future content might be setting up a harem for the mc which is ok, but i think i see Eliza as the main LI here since she has the most scenes so far with the mc.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Gofile link please, the other ones are kinda slow or limited
that wouldn't normaly be a problem, because I can wait an hour or so, but the other links are unusually slow and prone to "losing connection" - which sucks after two hours. even Pixeldrain sucks!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.2.1] [BuuPlays] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.54GB
Repack size: 434MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Window$ Defender users: It's false-positive... wait for your security update fix.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
sooo...
what I would like to ask: is it adivesable to go either light path or dark path exclusively, or does a mixed path make any sense?
you know, because the world isn't black or white.
I hope it's the later
because, from a logical standpoint, it isn't wise to leave certain people alive (we all have seen the movies...)

so, how does this work?

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
sooo...
what I would like to ask: is it adivesable to go either light path or dark path exclusively, or does a mixed path make any sense?
you know, because the world isn't black or white.
I hope it's the later
because, from a logical standpoint, it isn't wise to leave certain people alive (we all have seen the movies...)

so, how does this work?
He wrote that there will be two paths, but a few choices does not lock you.

Reactions: NoMansMind

PPLayer

May 18, 2018

I tried to download your comp vers for PC from MixDrop & GoFile .... both times I got a message about a found virus. I had "false-positive" message a few times in the past - the difference this time was, my OS did not saved the fully downloaded file into quarantine or similar things, it deleted the file right away completly from my system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr_Feel_Good

PaulPanzer83

Sep 3, 2021

I tried to download your comp vers for PC from MixDrop & GoFile .... both times I got a message about a found virus. I had "false-positive" message a few times in the past - the difference this time was, my OS did not saved the fully downloaded file into quarantine or similar things, it deleted the file right away completly from my system.
i have download from gofile and no virus download from mixdrop and no virus

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
i have download from gofile and no virus download from mixdrop and no virus
This raises questions ... what OS are you using? And is your OS at the newest update?
My OS has daily security updates enabled

*edit* atm 2 people with virus message after downloading the compressed version vs. 1 who got none .... to be continued

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
win 11 pro x64 and all updates + malewarebytes and spyhunter5 pro
sounds fair enough ... but even then, the downloaded file got deleted right away ... nothing I could do ... this alone is a huge warning flag for me ...

*edit* Guess I have to skip this update and try my luck with the next compressed version .... *edit*

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
sounds fair enough ... but even then, the downloaded file got deleted right away ... nothing I could do ... this alone is a huge warning flag for me ...
Am on Win10 x64, current Virus sigs and MalwareBytes, got compressed version from GoFile and no virus warning. Did get it on a different game (Sicae) yesterday though... :cautious:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Am on Win10 x64, current Virus sigs and MalwareBytes, got compressed version from GoFile and no virus warning. Did get it on a different game (Sicae) yesterday though... :cautious:
Strange ... however, nothing I can do ... like I said, the file got deleted right away ... which is also strange ... I just hope I can play the next update ...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Strange ... however, nothing I can do ... like I said, the file got deleted right away ... which is also strange ... I just hope I can play the next update ...
Can't you whitelist the file? (I have never tried but heard of others doing it)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Maybe ... but first, I dont know how I could do it, but secondly & more important: I'm not gonna risk it ^^
Grab the full sized one from PixelDrain. Should be fast, and yea - it is not small, but you will get the update at least. :>)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Grab the full sized one from PixelDrain. Should be fast, and yea - it is not small, but you will get the update at least. :>)
Normally PixelD is fast, but it's giving me a 5 hours to download (full version). As well I had the virus alert and auto delete as well with the compressed version. (Zippy share) And I'm on win 10.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes