Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
After reading that I'm glad I didn't play this last update
I liked the game too but now I'm very disheartened about it.
I liked this game but I played the light path because I'm a softie and never never never ever I would force a loved one to be a monster. It's clearly said Eliza has to crave for human blood and she'll suffer if she don't satisfy this craving. How can one do this to a person who they're pretending to love? She's just disabled and can't walk. There's no need to do something like this to her only to make her walk and she can do more positions while fucking. What an angel... I really don't have any clues about the mystizism on which angels are based. But I heard they're the good ones. Okay, in this story a Nephilim is only a half-angel. Obviously the other half is the pure evil of the world.

Fuck, this one scene destroyed the whole AVN. Just like the fire decision in Acting Lessons. But there we had a choice at least.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i'm also not a big fan of her being a vampire, maybe in the future we will be able to cure her from this
Yeah... would have been better to thought about the possibility before forcing her to be a monster. I was so naive and thought he took the chalice back to Luxenford so that they can examine it and search about ways to use it without that side effect. But no. Just put in on the table, let Dalen fill his blood in, and let her drink it. What a hero he is.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is there even any sex in this game? I didn't notice any at first, so I skipped for about 10 minutes to see, and there was still nada, nothing, zero, zilch!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What an angel... I really don't have any clues about the mystizism on which angels are based. But I heard they're the good ones.
Gonna post a quote from Prophecy (1995, christopher Walken in one of his best roles), because while a film of fantasy, it has a lot of it's lore based in the Old Testement and ancient biblical lore:

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
You may not be religious in the slightest..or even interested in old myths and lore (I'm not religious in the slightest, but the lore fascinates me)....trust me, angels were never the good guys...very, very common misconception brought about by modern religion and media. (if they ever actually existed at all lol).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Has anyone killed the witch in the island, does it gives mc any new power???
Yep. Fuck that bitch. But I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the complete lack of "LASER EYES!!" use. Seriously. My dark MC isn't dark at all.

It could have been :
MC : "Oh, she's betraying me." *LASER EYES!*
MC : "Oh, this witch thinks she's the shit." *LASER EYES!*
MC : "Oh, pirates." *LASER EYES!*
MC : "Oh, time to fight the Pirate King." *LASER EYES!*

But noooo. Cmon, why do I even have these things? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Yep. Fuck that bitch. But I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the complete lack of "LASER EYES!!" use. Seriously. My dark MC isn't dark at all.

It could have been :

I made her ally, but i would be lying if i say that it didn't cross my mind. I too wanted to use laser eyes :LOL:
The 3 options give you the same powers. The difference is that you receive dark or light points
Ok, i thought maybe killing her would gave different power, like at the start there were different power options for dark and light path.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018

It could have been :

Yes, why try to remove the ring when mc can blast his hand using laser eyes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I made her ally, but i would be lying if i say that it didn't cross my mind. I too wanted to use laser eyes :LOL:

Ok, i thought maybe killing her would gave different power, like at the start there were different power options for dark and light path.
No, this time you learn the powers she has, which are always the same.
I imagine if he learns them on his own, like in the beginning. He can learn different powers, if he absorbs them from someone or something, they are always the same.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018

It could have been :

Well, no laser eyes but my mc did broke her fucking neck :KEK: . Threats and being used don't ever sit well with me no matter how attractive you are, if you behave like shit then you will get shit.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Unlress you're Kira or Pearl :ROFLMAO:
Precisely.
Seeing mc forgiving and sparing the whole pirate family after they nearly derailed his most important quest, not to mention attempted murder because that's how much of a mega-ultra-super-giga chad he is, yeah super fun that.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
In my playthrough, I took the high road and I think he's got all the light points available. If you carefully read what Sylph says to Eliza after she reveals the MC is a nephilim, that makes the light path even more desirable. Because according to Sylph, angels are absolute dicks and will destroy entire families and races over minor incidents. Now remember that Sylph has magical abilities and is working to help Eliza. She's someone I want in my MC's corner because any help I can get against Taron is me stacking the decks against Taron. Now, forgiving Pearl and making Kira a friend will get the pirate sisters on my side because Kelly's dick of a dad isn't dead either. After his ship was overturned, he was still alive and promising revenge. IMO, the pirate sisters can take him down because they're the logical choice to take over their dad's "town" and "army".
I can understand the choice Eliza made because it's now up to my MC to maintain the path of light because it's what I think will keep Eliza "centered" as she becomes almost as powerful as the MC. She's going to be something of a mini-nephilim and she's definitely going to be needed. Don't forget that there's a cute magician that is close to the MC's circle who might be able to do some damage in the future. The MC needs as many allies and weapons he can get his hands on. Think about this... if Taron figures out that the Nephilim now has a full-blooded vampire, a pirate army, and a guild with a Sylph magician in his corner, he might isekai himself.
The only question I have is how different the light and dark paths will affect his tactics and his allies. Like is the dark path where he'll push Eliza to feed on blood constantly? Are the tactics going to be different? So I've set up 2 saves in preparation - one light path and one dark path. Hopefully BuuPlays can surprise us again. (y)

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
No, this time you learn the powers she has, which are always the same.
I imagine if he learns them on his own, like in the beginning. He can learn different powers, if he absorbs them from someone or something, they are always the same.
But every power he owns was because he absorbed them after killing the person like the assassin in the beginning. He didn't learn anything on his own. He has his basic powers like super strength, agility etc, but other than that all of his powers are by killing and absorbing some sort of essence.

Jul 28, 2023
Everyone complains about the plot but I honestly don't think it's any better or worse than what came before. The pearl thing is kind of resolved too quickly to really matter but it's hardly contrived or anything and the vampire stuff is a non issue as far as I'm concerned. Seems like a pretty obvious choice when the alternative is being a handicapped person that will almost certainly be used against the MC again. It's not like having to drink human blood means you have to go around killing people even if the urge to do so might be hard to resist at first.

The one thing I do hate though is that the dev changed pearls hairstyle to the one with that super long braid . That's probably my single most hated hairstyle in the avn world only tied with that side bob when combined with bright colors. That long braid just looks nasty everytime and it's even worse because pearls other haircut looked so much better. She went from probably my favorite girl to one of my least liked instantly which is a shame.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Some updates ago, we got the choice to kill the sister of the bitch who betrayed the MC, now, we don't get this choice with the pirates. That's ridiculous.
GIMME THE CHOICE, and I will kill every one of them :cautious:

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
But every power he owns was because he absorbed them after killing the person like the assassin in the beginning. He didn't learn anything on his own. He has his basic powers like super strength, agility etc, but other than that all of his powers are by killing and absorbing some sort of essence.
No, in that scene you learn the ability before absorbing his powers, in fact the mc uses the ability against him. The lasers in the eyes is what you learn if the mc "loses control" and feels a burning sensation in his eyes (like a reflex action). And the other skill is obtained by the mc is able to keep calm and doesn't kill him.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2023
his game really fell off hard for me. Back in the summer I would've said this was quickly becoming one of my favorite VN's waiting impatiently for each new update but this chapter has completely killed my desire to keep
Yeh, the beginning was good, and then he started to fuck around, even he came back he didn't even fucking his favorite.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo.... Are the "gods" considered siblings? I´m kinda confused that as an half angel Mc´s aunt seems to be a Demon?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Sooo.... Are the "gods" considered siblings? I´m kinda confused that as an half angel Mc´s aunt seems to be a Demon?
I dont think demon = bad and Angel = good is something which is true in this story. Angels were described as rather cruel und merciless so there isnt probably this much of an difference between an Angel and a Vampire when were talkin about morality.

Is the MC's angel-daddy considered one of the divines or is he a mere angel? Is there even something like mere angels or are all of them divines? We dont really have a clue about the lore but yeah somehow shes seems to be his angel-daddys sister.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes