DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Simple: Make Sabrina his cousin, even if that would be poor man's incest that'd better than nothing.
Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot the obvious: have the MC and Lucid fuck, who's his aunt/the angel's sister. Prob can't be done 3rd party very easily without totally chopping up the og AVN and adding renders but potentially he could fuck the whole side of his angel dad's family. And could also simply add half-sisters/nephilim the angel also sired with other wanna-be parents. Some imagination does help.
OMG.. If you really only like the game when incest is included, then just go to the "Game" folder, open the characters file and change the name of your choice to mother, sister, cousin, aunt or anything else that makes you happy.
And so you have your poor man's incest.

There's no point in complaining about it with long texts. The game is not an incest game and that's it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn is Kira the devs favorite all them damn scenes more than any other character combined.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Interesting update. I enjoyed banging the witch, although it would have been nice to know her name and add her to the harem, she seemed powerful enough that the MC could use her in his corner. I did like that there was a major choice to be on romance paths for both Kira and Kelly or either of then or just friendship them. Vampirism for Eliza? Really there couldn't have been any other alternatives for curing her. Now we have to wait longer to take Pearl's virginity.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just started playing this for the first time today. I was wondering are all the LI slow burn or only certain ones as I rather focus on slow burn romance first. I'm assuming all from the intro but Id want to double check.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'd say the only thing the developer is doing wrong in my point of view is not respecting the choices we're given. No matter what we choose, even if not really Dark/Light path choices, some LIs are pushed on the player regardless of what was chosen, which is very upsetting after reading the developer notes about choices mattering and all. They should change how MC acts and feels about the girls and also how they interact with MC but instead by rejecting them we still get a dialogue and even inner monologue that make literally no sense with how the player has chosen to react to certain characters.
I've been avoiding making assumptions about how much "Dark" and "Light" choices are going to matter considering it's only the third chapter ("don't judge a book by it's cover"). I think Buu is trying to limit how many branches are being left open at any given time to maintain a health workflow. We'll most likely need to finish up the Selena branch and some of the other branching introduced by the Kira and her pirates before new ones are explored.

As for the light and dark paths... it's probable that Buu is waiting to introduce any further choices for either until the current act is properly closed (i.e. all of our choices weighed to determine our affinity going into the next act). It's a very similar approach to the one BioWare took when developing the ME Trilogy as a method for preventing scope creep from getting out of control.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Yeah, i don't know what is happening with this game anymore and i don't mean that in a positive way.

The main problem here is that this is described as a choice-driven novel and yet it's behaving more like a kinetic novel. Choices clearly do not matter much here, if at all so why not just make this as a KN ? I personally won't be playing this as a KN but it would be far better than what it is now, moreover i refuse to deter the dev in telling the story they want.

Hollow choices does far more damage to the game/novel than any linear ones/KN, not to mention the amount of annoyance they bring to the player, of course i only speak for myself here.
This game is doing quite poorly in that regard, i am on a dark path and yet not only mc is behaving like a sucker and a simp for the LIs that i don't even like but also there are no real choices to actually really punish the ones who wronged him and if this is the state of the "dark path" then i don't even want to know what kind of a doormat he is on the light path.

With all being said, good luck.

Sep 16, 2023
I've been avoiding making assumptions about how much "Dark" and "Light" choices are going to matter considering it's only the third chapter ("don't judge a book by it's cover"). I think Buu is trying to limit how many branches are being left open at any given time to maintain a health workflow. We'll most likely need to finish up the Selena branch and some of the other branching introduced by the Kira and her pirates before new ones are explored.

As for the light and dark paths... it's probable that Buu is waiting to introduce any further choices for either until the current act is properly closed (i.e. all of our choices weighed to determine our affinity going into the next act). It's a very similar approach to the one BioWare took when developing the ME Trilogy as a method for preventing scope creep from getting out of control.
Oh no, I meant the other generic choices aren't being respected. Like rejecting Kira but her still sleeping naked on top of MC or even accompanying him to the island in the first place. Those shouldn't even happen given the choices to blow her off, nor MC's dialogue and even inner monologue regarding her being a friend or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n and erkper

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I personally think this was the best update so far. I can understand some people not liking X or Y, but to me, it was exceptional. The only negative I found was that the pacing was a bit off with Kira, but it was needed if they were going to be apart. It's not like I didn't enjoy all the scenes with her; I like her character.

As for the positives, I appreciated all layers of the story being shown throughout this update. The pig quest was fun, Luna's struggles were interesting and probably important for us to know, and the conclusion of the chalice quest was pretty good.

Edit: The ninja girl backstory was good too, almost forgot.

Also, I don't have a problem with Pearl's actions. It was a bit forced to push for the final combat, but it didn't upset me.

As for Eliza accepting everything so quickly, I would do the same if it were a choice between never walking again and being a burden to everyone around me, or turning into a monster and trying to control that monster. It'll probably bring a bit of drama, but hopefully, everything will work out in the end.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Oh no, I meant the other generic choices aren't being respected. Like rejecting Kira but her still sleeping naked on top of MC or even accompanying him to the island in the first place. Those shouldn't even happen given the choices to blow her off.
That would be way too much work for the dev to render it with and without her. If it didn't have anything sexual I can't see it as not respecting your choices, the sleeping naked thing is a survival situation, and again, if it wasn't sexual I don't see a problem.

Sep 16, 2023
That would be way too much work for the dev to render it with and without her. If it didn't have anything sexual I can't see it as not respecting your choices, the sleeping naked thing is a survival situation, and again, if it wasn't sexual I don't see a problem.
Something minor most of the time, like changing dialogue. The example I gave was MC's inner monologue considering Kira as a friend even after turning her down and threatening her after she betrayed him which makes absolutely zero sense. It progresses as if I acted interested since the beginning, which I didn't. That and the way she interacts with him and her own inner monologue. Like a lot of people mentioned before, the girls just don't give even after getting constantly rejected every step of the way. It's frustrating and makes the player feel like their choices have no effect.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
As for Eliza accepting everything so quickly, I would do the same if it were a choice between never walking again and being a burden to everyone around me, or turning into a monster and trying to control that monster. It'll probably bring a bit of drama, but hopefully, everything will work out in the end.
This is kinda where I was going with my discussion regarding "Light" and "Dark" paths was going. Vampirism is a rather large part of fantasy lore with dozens of adaptations (primarily evil). The final choice could've easily been a rather large one as turning Eliza into a vampire is the equivalent of killing her, but due to the branching it could potentially cause it's a rather difficult task maintaining two separate paths dealing with Vampire Eliza and non-Vampire Eliza.

If Buu has a good workflow then the only "added" work would be rendering the scene exactly how you mentioned. When you have an added element of visuals then your writing should be heavily guided by how the scenes are going to play out. For example, if you know there's going to be a choice that leads to a deviation, then write that choice in such a way that the deviation is 1 or 2 changes rather than something entirely different.

To add onto what I've said in my past two posts: there's nothing inherently wrong with the content Buu is delivering. However, there isn't anything he's doing that makes his product stand out from dozens of other VNs set in a fantasy world. The addition of Vampirism to the story feels similar to how Sear's tried dipping their hands into several different markets hoping to draw in all types of crowds. The key issue is that eventually leads you to become a Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

Additionally, it seems very few devs truly understand how to work within their means when going with a "choices matter" type of story. I know I keep mentioning this point, but I can't emphasize enough that controlling how many branches you have open at any time is by far the most important process to keep in mind. Who cares if you can make certain choices when they'll eventually lead nowhere or become redundant before the subplot has even been wrapped up? (this isn't a jab at Buu)

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. BuuPlays, don't take any of this criticism too much to heart. As long as you're finding joy in the content you're releasing then you'll eventually attract the right crowd :)

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 2798635

Panoramica:
Nephilim
racconta la storia di un giovane che cresce.
In una notte fatidica un vagabondo trova il nostro mc (Tu), decide di prenderlo sotto la sua ala protettrice per addestrarlo per diversi anni, dopo essere stato assente per 10 anni. Ritorni al suo villaggio natale, ora un giovane indurito da anni di duro allenamento e sfide mentali da parte del suo insegnante, ora sei pronto a seguire il tuo percorso nella vita. Ancora giovane c'è molta crescita da fare nel tuo viaggio, attraverso sfide, scelte, amicizie e forse anche amore.
Scopri cosa significa essere un *Nephilim*
Ti arrenderai ai poteri dell'oscurità.. O sarai un simbolo di speranza?​

Discussione aggiornata : 2023-12-29
Data di rilascio : 05-12-2023
Sviluppatore : BuuPlays - -
Censurato : no
Versione : 0.3.5
Sistema operativo : Windows, Linux, Mac
Lingua inglese
Genere :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installazione :

Registro delle modifiche :

Note dello sviluppatore :

SCARICAMENTO
Win/Linux : - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac : - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra : Multi Mod * - Sig. fan

*Questo port/versione non ufficiale non è rilasciato dallo sviluppatore, scaricalo a tuo rischio e pericolo.

View attachment 2476498 View attachment 2281202 View attachment 2456412 View attachment 2281200 View attachment 2476493 View attachment 2456416 View attachment 2456549 View attachment 2476491 View attachment 2476473 View attachment 2456544 View attachment 2633831 View attachment 2633832 View attachment 2633834 View attachment 2633835 View attachment 2633840 View attachment 2798636 View attachment 2798640 View attachment 2798643 View attachment 2798645 View attachment 2798648 View attachment 3022228 View attachment 3022230 View attachment 3214744 View attachment 3214730 View attachment 3214739 View attachment 3214742 View attachment 3214748
[/CITAZIONE]
wowwwwwwwww

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I have to admit the story lost me after the last update. MC presents Eliza with the artifact and subtly pressures her to turn into a vampire. Eliza is desperate and would do almost anything. That's when MC puts a chalice on her, literally tells her she'll become immortal and has to drink human blood for a few centuries or millennia. Yes, thank you very much, MC!

She says it very clearly: "I don't want that. What if I can't handle it?" What is MC, the mega asshole, responding? "I wouldn't have brought it back and presented to you if there was even the slightest doubt in my mind that you couldn't handle it. Eliza, you're the strongest person I've ever met. I will see you through this, if you choose it." Great, push even more buttons to make her feel like she'll let you down if she doesn't, you pissant! You're not the one who has to live with having to harm other people in order to drink their blood! You little hustler will peacefully fall asleep in bed at the age of 80 and never wake up again and she will have to deal with it for another 800 or 8000 years if you don't chop off her head or rip out her heart!

I really hope he dies a very long and slowly death. Forcing your girl into being a vampire. What a disgusting piece of diarrhea shit. Half angel my ass...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to admit the story lost me after the last update. MC presents Eliza with the artifact and subtly pressures her to turn into a vampire. Eliza is desperate and would do almost anything. That's when MC puts a chalice on her, literally tells her she'll become immortal and has to drink human blood for a few centuries or millennia. Yes, thank you very much, MC!

She says it very clearly: "I don't want that. What if I can't handle it?" What is MC, the mega asshole, responding? "I wouldn't have brought it back and presented to you if there was even the slightest doubt in my mind that you couldn't handle it. Eliza, you're the strongest person I've ever met. I will see you through this, if you choose it." Great, push even more buttons to make her feel like she'll let you down if she doesn't, you pissant! You're not the one who has to live with having to harm other people in order to drink their blood! You little hustler will peacefully fall asleep in bed at the age of 80 and never wake up again and she will have to deal with it for another 800 or 8000 years if you don't chop off her head or rip out her heart!

I really hope he dies a very long and slowly death. Forcing your girl into being a vampire. What a disgusting piece of diarrhea shit. Half angel my ass...
After reading that I'm glad I didn't play this last update
I liked the game too but now I'm very disheartened about it.

• Sad
Reactions: ename144
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes