JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Incredible insight! You really picked up on a lot, pathfinder is a big inspiration for me personally, and others before you have mentioned the idea of being able to corrupt a good LI or redeem a dark LI and that idea has inspired me to try to make that happen:)
You are correct that the split in dark and light path will happen quiet a bit further down the road as I want to give players plenty of chance to make choices they feel fit the given situations before they make a permanent choice.
So to summarize it up, LI's WILL NOT BE LOCKED! 1-2 might start out locked til you change their alignment.
Cheers for the good feedback!(y)
Thinking about it, I think it can even add to replay ability. Imagine the redemption arc of an evil character in one play through, but then on the next play through seeing her in her evilest of ways. And the same the other way around. You’re not just seeing how the choices change the MC, but even more the differences of the characters around him.

I was already excited about the game, even before the decision to take the advice about love interests. Now I’m even more excited.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Yes, it's a historical / medieval way of referring to years, you could both use summers or winters to count time :)
also for example the term moon can be used to refer to a month, like "we've been traveling for two moons" hope that clarifies it!
I've heard of Those words before. I thought Summer meant Spring and Summer time, and Moon meant Fall and Winter. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: BuuPlays

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Incredible insight! You really picked up on a lot, pathfinder is a big inspiration for me personally, and others before you have mentioned the idea of being able to corrupt a good LI or redeem a dark LI and that idea has inspired me to try to make that happen:)
You are correct that the split in dark and light path will happen quiet a bit further down the road as I want to give players plenty of chance to make choices they feel fit the given situations before they make a permanent choice.
So to summarize it up, LI's WILL NOT BE LOCKED! 1-2 might start out locked til you change their alignment.
Cheers for the good feedback!(y)
good Lis are not locked.

Reactions: BuuPlays

rasyonel

May 16, 2020
Is it just me or MC's face texture looks weird in some scenes? Like you are not using same texture.

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I liked the story and the characters. I did notice you said something about having a part 'harem' type of vision for the game. However if Alice and Eliza are both people you sworn to stand by and protect (forever and always), thus basically both being main LI. Wouldn’t it make sense, not being forced to choose between them, like in the tavern for trust points. Or is it that we will have to choose between them eventually, thus there really only being one main LI plus whatever side characters come along later, for some side action.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Nephilim are half angel half human. So did your mother cucked your father with an angel? NTR tag? :WeSmart:
According to the Bible if you believe such, they are actually Giants not half Angel / Human hybrids, even then apparently in some versions of the Bible (not all are the same apparently) they where as you suggest. There is evidence such giants existed thousand of years ago, but who knows. I really have no idea what to believe sounds silly to me I mean the Angel / Human hybrids.

The Mega link requires some sort of decryption key. Please tell us what the encryption key is. Thanks

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.1.6] [BuuPlays] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.07GB
Repack size: 456MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.1.6] [BuuPlays] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.07GB
Repack size: 456MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = WIP (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
please upload to mega, i don't trust other sites as i have gotten virases from a couple of them.

Reactions: Xabior and sergesan

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
According to the Bible if you believe such, they are actually Giants not half Angel / Human hybrids, even then apparently in some versions of the Bible (not all are the same apparently) they where as you suggest. There is evidence such giants existed thousand of years ago, but who knows. I really have no idea what to believe sounds silly to me I mean the Angel / Human hybrids.

The Mega link requires some sort of decryption key. Please tell us what the encryption key is. Thanks
there are many interpretations of Nephilim. only recently has the current appearance taken off due to things like Supernatural. in the bible, they are define as the heroes of old and as giants

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes