sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Well, here's my 2 cents ......
There's something I find funny, and it's the same for many many games/novels, it's that when these characters are travelling, then they have to set-up camp, but they don't have anything to set camp up with....
It always just appears outta thin air LOL.
Would be nice if some Dev would take the initiative and have the characters equipped with back packs or something LOL.
Anyway I really am enjoying this otherwise though.
Thanks to the Dev!!
Pocket universe in your trousers of course :D
Tbh I don't find that off putting, reminds me of adventrure games from the olden days, where you stuff impossible huge things in your pockets :D

Reactions: RolandG.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How does Eliza attacking and feeding on innocent people make sense on the light path?
"You're not killing them so it's totally ok!"
Better ways to go about it sure but the MC and his buds didn't really think it through and just went ahead with the vampire change. But since she is a vampire it kinda does make sense for light path cause there is no neutral path cause id say it would be more neutral but since there isn't light does make more sense to me. Now if they thought things out like have some of their friends offer up their blood and still fed yeah would make no sense for a light choice to me no matter what. But that's just how I see things.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Better ways to go about it sure but the MC and his buds didn't really think it through and just went ahead with the vampire change. But since she is a vampire it kinda does make sense for light path cause there is no neutral path cause id say it would be more neutral but since there isn't light does make more sense to me. Now if they thought things out like have some of their friends offer up their blood and still fed yeah would make no sense for a light choice to me no matter what. But that's just how I see things.
What do you expect? Maybe they should catch chickens or dogs and cats to feed upon? Or maybe they should go to a local blood bank and ask for a donation?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What do you expect? Maybe they should catch chickens or dogs and cats to feed upon? Or maybe they should go to a local blood bank and ask for a donation?
never said I did lol. Just said why I think it makes sense as a light choice and an alterative where I think it wouldn't make sense from my perspective.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Can I ask before I start playing, how big of a divergence is the playthrough between Light and Dark?

or is it more like a Flavor Texts?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can I ask before I start playing, how big of a divergence is the playthrough between Light and Dark?

or is it more like a Flavor Texts?
not just flavor text some of the dark and light choices affects what happens to certain characters or the MC and 1 of the LI actions however I do not know if there is any consequences for them if there is probably won't show up for a bit I would guess.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 5 Preview!

1710737230427.png

Chapter 5 is just around the corner, here's a little snippet of what you can expect!

Remember if you wish Early-Access to each update, the different Patreon tiers grant early-access, check the update schedule for precise dates!

1710737249073.png
First up we have Luna, I know many of you have been looking forward to spending some one and one time with our little witch!

1710737259479.png
Let's not forget the Royal family! Chapter 5 is their introductory Chapter after all!

1710737270996.png
Is this how you court a princess? I don't know but let's hope she's impressed!

1710737281934.png
Aaahh... The Queen herself. What in the world are we doing in her bedchambers?

1710737296690.png
Meanwhile... The church of Embers aren't showing any signs of slowing down their recruitment.

1710737303676.png
Sweet Rin... A little flashback to simpler times and first loves.

1710737312531.png
Oh Alice... She's gotten herself a room at the Academy, she seems to be enjoying it! Maybe you could visit her sometime?

1710737322845.png
Uh-Oh! I wonder how this will go? ... Yikes.

That's it for today guys! A little taste of the March update Which releases this Friday the 08th for S:Rank members!

1710737441413.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
No harem tag or cheating tag, Does that mean we can have multiple LI's with no consequences?
Its a bit strange and one of my few critics of the avn but the MC is very obviously cheating all the time if you always engange with the girls lmao

Its the only part of nephilim whichs kinda sucks for me, there are no consequences for being a manslut, none of the LI's seem to realize that they are all in love with the mc and thats hes doing stuff with multiple of them which feels out of place esp as the Eliza (but kira and alice too) relationship are very lovey-dovey.

It makes the MC seem very dishonest and fake at points or like hes having multiple personalitys.

"I gonna travel to this island to safe my love Eliza! While doing this i fall in love with the pirate-captain!" is just kinda strange.

I always prefer it if you either have to take decisions (a single LI) and there being consquences for repeated cheating (esp if its multiple relationships with feelings) or the MC (or a LI) setting up the harem or at least the idea of it quite early.

But now we are at this weird point where its completly out of place for Elizas' character or even Kira to not be really really hurt by and accept a harem/the mc fucking other girls all the time without second thoughts.

But anyway, its one of the few complaints i have about an avn i enjoy very much otherwise.

About the new update (obviously spoilers, including the Eliza/Selena encounter, dont read and wait for the public release which is coming soon if you dont want to be spoiled!!!):

I liked it. The Eliza Selena encounter and the solution to the selena-betrayal was satisfying for me in the way it played out.

Eliza - Selena encounter:

Eliza was rightfully very angry, i liked that she was able to forgive selena about putting eliza in harms way for her sister but NOT able to forgive her for betraying the mc. Eliza easily overpowered her, fucked her up and told her to get lost.

I really liked it because its the same way i feel about Selena who made a point with "you would have done the same for the mc" and Eliza knew it. I can understand why she did it but i would never trust her again nontheless and just want her to fuck off at this point.

Selena still insulting Eliza proves this being the right decision imo and i guess if you encourage Eliza killing people, she will probably kill Selena at this point.

Alice:

Her and the MC's relationship-development feels unfortunaly a bit skipped to me, like now they are kissing each other passionatly every now and then despite alice knowing about Eliza and while the MC and Alice spend barely any time together to talk or do whatever. It just feels like we skipped too much interaction for a supposedly important LI but maybe thats just me.

Luna:

I dunno, i just somehow have a softspot for her, welcome addition to the rooster and to get closer to the mc. And were lacking showcases of power of mages (we only saw glimpses used by taron if that was regular magic).

The royal Court:

It was good enough i think. Some things are being a bit strange like the king not having someone on his own to be a bodyguard for his daughter and instead hiring the guild lmao (okay the king is friends with dalen and trusts him but i dont think dalen told the king about the mc being a nephilim) or the MC being allowed to freely roam the castle after everything til this point was very much focused on etiquette.

But i liked the princess and the queen as potential LI's, the King was sympathetic too and the chamberlain was borrowed from emyhr lmao. Oh and it seems like the MC is bound to become the heir to the kingdom which could come handy in the later war against Baltazhar.

The lore:

I really enjoyed this part, getting more lore and information about the continents, the kingdoms, the monsters and creatures, the map, it all showed some big ambition from the devs side which i really enjoyed. I really hope he can fulfil his vision with this avn and give us all a great story.

We only saw a few renders of their backstory together and Rin sitting on a roof crying but i can wait to get more of her! Really have a softspot for her (too) and i think she fits the childhood-friend role better compared to alice, there are way more meaningful memorys even tho i like alice.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Its a bit strange and one of my few critics of the avn but the MC is very obviously cheating all the time if you always engange with the girls lmao

Its the only part of nephilim whichs kinda sucks for me, there are no consequences for being a manslut, none of the LI's seem to realize that they are all in love with the mc and thats hes doing stuff with multiple of them which feels out of place esp as the Eliza (but kira and alice too) relationship are very lovey-dovey.

It makes the MC seem very dishonest and fake at points or like hes having multiple personalitys.

"I gonna travel to this island to safe my love Eliza! While doing this i fall in love with the pirate-captain!" is just kinda strange.

I always prefer it if you either have to take decisions (a single LI) and there being consquences for repeated cheating (esp if its multiple relationships with feelings) or the MC (or a LI) setting up the harem or at least the idea of it quite early.

But now we are at this weird point where its completly out of place for Elizas' character or even Kira to not be really really hurt by and accept a harem/the mc fucking other girls all the time without second thoughts.

But anyway, its one of the few complaints i have about an avn i enjoy very much otherwise.
Kind of why I only played solo paths in this game I have a feeling it would feel off otherwise even if there is going to be a harem path later going by a conversation you have with the dwarf in the bar.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Kind of why I only played solo paths in this game I have a feeling it would feel off otherwise even if there is going to be a harem path later going by a conversation you have with the dwarf in the bar.
I have a solo eliza save which i consider my main and a "i fuck them all" save which feels entirely off to me lol

I would do solo saves for the other girls too but unfortunaly im unable to decline eliza, arent the scenes with eliza while not romancing her .. weird? I cant really imagine it .. are they still always sharing a bed?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
rent the scenes with eliza while not romancing her .. weird? I cant really imagine it .. are they still always sharing a bed?
Yes, yes yes and yes. Same with our lovely (seriously yandere) pirate captain.

This is an interesting story, but it has a lot of issues currently with the writing...that can't be denied...lots of things are just 'off' if you look below the surface level of it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yes, yes yes and yes. Same with our lovely (seriously yandere) pirate captain.

This is an interesting story, but it has a lot of issues currently with the writing...that can't be denied...lots of things are just 'off' if you look below the surface level of it.
Yeah i think its proably the ambition/scope of buu conflicting with the need for efficiancy and development.

He may envisioned it like the player being able to chose which LI shares the bed with the mc (for example) but it would simply require too much branching and renders to be worth it esp as he seems to have a big story to tell and keeps producing these updates on a regular basis like crazy.

I guess if he would take twice the time for every update we may would get more branching possibilitys but would that be worth it? I dont know ...

And considering how like 90% of the players love eliza and seem to prefer her above any other LI (me included) he may just decided to turn it into the MC and Eliza story. If i wouldnt like Eliza, i couldnt play this avn.

But yeah with Kira it was similar questionable which makes it feel like a harem is intended which at the same time feels kinda out of place.

Reactions: BuuPlays
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes