• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Just for you all to know, so there will be no questions further
---------
Guy who shared pics with me, sez 12$ a month, for what this artists offers, is too much, bcs he can buy 2-3 artists with the same money AND they release more content on top of that + you get the entire collection of those artists (99% of the times)

if someone wants, they can takeover, but you need to be thinking real fast bcs when you sub you get only 2 previous months + current

So lets say you sub at Jan 1st, you'll get full Nov+Dec and Jan, but if you miss even one week of Jan, you wont get first week of Nov

This is hella stupid, especially without gumroad, but nothing we can do about it...

whitesnowce3

Jun 11, 2019
Just for you all to know, so there will be no questions further
---------
Guy who shared pics with me, sez 12$ a month, for what this artists offers,is too much, bcs he can buy 2-3 artists with the same money AND they release more content on top of that

if someone wants, they can takeover, but you need to be thinking real fast bcs when you sub you get only 2 previous month + current

So lets say you sub at Jan 1st, you'll get full Nov+Dec and Jan, but if you miss even one week of Jan, you wont get first week of Nov

This is hella stupid, especially without gumroad, but nothing we can do about it...
Thanks for sharing until now. That is quite the unfortunate/not cost effective situation. Don't blame you one bit.

Jun 23, 2022
Are you also getting "Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG" on Mix, or am I the only one?
I'm not getting any error, but it seems they just changed there website from Mixdrop.ag to mixdrop21.net on the day you commented. I don't use that site because everyone says not to.