1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017

passs otomi-games.com
the whole package is here:

i am gonna play it some of them.....
Snap1.jpg
gatcha them all!!!!
and if there is something interesting i will release some mod or uncen....

done all of them with bepinex+savegame
some games have problems with uncen plugin.....
the buttons stop responding so that's why they are censored.....

[SWEET QUATER] bepinex+savegame
404mb compressed 6,10 GB unpacked....have fun!!!

full save?

wait a bit there is 2.0 on dlsite and we only have v1.4 WTF!!!!
Snap2.jpg
this game does no have an end content on v1.4....
because the max level here is lvl7.... v2.0 have lvl 10......and a free mode.....
even with all 100% stats and creampie this crap is still locked into minigame mode......

salut!!!!

Feb 25, 2018
Nah, that is also "only" a v1.4, bro.
Nope, it claims to be the V1.4, I've bought the version off the site and it's definitely the 2.0. You can tell because of a new pregnancy meter during gameplay. Also, please, someone, 100% save, I beg you.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nope, it claims to be the V1.4, I've bought the version off the site and it's definitely the 2.0. You can tell because of a new pregnancy meter during gameplay. Also, please, someone, 100% save, I beg you.
Nah, look at the .txt file in the main game folder. Ver1.4. Just DL'ed it from kimochi, again.

And before you say they just accidentally left the old readme file in there, let me direct your attention to the modification dates of the files: that readme and other asset files, most recent ones dated 2023/05/24.
Latest version would be: 2023/05/26 (check the author's ci-en too, if you don't believe DLsite).
So it doesn't have that last v2.0 event that got added, whatever it may be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that it matters too much (unless it does, lol), just trying to stay factual.

Feb 25, 2018
Nah, look at the .txt file in the main game folder. Ver1.4. Just DL'ed it from kimochi, again.

And before you say they just accidentally left the old readme file in there, let me direct your attention to the modification dates of the files: that readme and other asset files, most recent ones dated 2023/05/24.
Latest version would be: 2023/05/26 (check the author's ci-en too, if you don't believe DLsite).
So it doesn't have that last v2.0 event that got added, whatever it may be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that it matters too much (unless it does, lol), just trying to stay factual.
Strange. I got the version for DLsite and it seems to be(seems at least) the 2.0, while the readme still says 1.4. If it's not, I'd love to have the 2.0 and maybe that 100% save file because no way in hell am I going through all that tedious gameplay again. I really wish they'd learn to program a decent alert bar instead of that flickering mess...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Strange. I got the version for DLsite and it seems to be(seems at least) the 2.0, while the readme still says 1.4. If it's not, I'd love to have the 2.0 and maybe that 100% save file because no way in hell am I going through all that tedious gameplay again. I really wish they'd learn to program a decent alert bar instead of that flickering mess...
I mean, if you actually bought it from DLsite (after May 26th), then you of course have the latest - though I'd redownload just in case.
It's just the kimochi one (free, pirate download from the place the other user linked) I can for sure say is the penultimate (2023/05/24) version, and not the final 2.0...

Reactions: Iluha

limmingse

Apr 29, 2021

View attachment 2684884
gatcha them all!!!!

Workupload
Pixeldrain

View attachment 2684885
because the max level here is lvl7.... v2.0 have lvl 10......and a free mode.....
even with all 100% stats and creampie this crap is still locked into minigame mode......

salut!!!!
good day, is there uncensor for these?

Mar 31, 2020

View attachment 2684884
gatcha them all!!!!

Workupload
Pixeldrain

View attachment 2684885

salut!!!!
strange im moving as the "save game read me" said but still no saves. could you instruct again with a pic pls?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Fairly short game... Is what I would like to say if the Pregnancy Bar doesn't take forever to fill!!! :FacePalm:

Nevermind, just found out you can cum inside her with the Shift Key :KEK:

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes