1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I've fully decensored the game (including the infamous 60 fapping pics and the title screen), edited the MTL to make things more tolerable and translated every image that still had Japanese characters (game controls and clear message). Here's the link to the game:

It's everything prepackaged. I downloaded the clean Japanese version, added Bepinex and the appropiate plugins manually. Tested on Win10 with no issues at all.

Previews:
neruko-01a.png neruko-02.png neruko-03.png

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I've fully decensored the game (including the infamous 60 fapping pics and the title screen), edited the MTL to make things more tolerable and translated every image that still had Japanese characters (game controls and clear message). Here's the link to the game:

Mega

It's everything prepackaged. I downloaded the clean Japanese version, added Bepinex and the appropiate plugins manually. Tested on Win10 with no issues at all.

Previews:
View attachment 1857778 View attachment 1857779 View attachment 1857777
hey buddy can you help me finish another game uncensor!?
is just 2 texture or you can just remade from scratch....just help me lol!!!!!
go here if you have more spare time bro!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8263484
and thanks for the 60 texture!!!!

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
hey buddy can you help me finish another game uncensor!?
is just 2 texture or you can just remade from scratch....just help me lol!!!!!
go here if you have more spare time bro!!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-20220428b-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8263484
and thanks for the 60 texture!!!!
I'll take it a look, but no promises. I have experience on image edition but I lack drawing skills. This specific game already had enough hidden uncensored material to make things feasible for someone like me.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I'll take it a look, but no promises. I have experience on image edition but I lack drawing skills. This specific game already had enough hidden uncensored material to make things feasible for someone like me.
so you are like me with hands made of stone lol.....you just have to swap some dick buddy nothing too difficult because the game is 95% already uncensored by the dev.......

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
so you are like me with hands made of stone lol.....you just have to swap some dick buddy nothing too difficult because the game is 95% already uncensored by the dev.......
'kay. I'll check it out, I'll contact you if there's something I can do.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when ya UNLOCK and click on bonus scene what are we suppose to do used both mouse buttons and used the wheel and clicked middle button and nothin happens pressed a ton of keys on keyboard and AGAIN nothing so wtf?
image_2022-06-11_212619462.png

Last edited:

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
the game isn't english for me, how do I fix that? I tried both the official version and the uncen one.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
... For sure the MC is lookin for sleeping girls, having like 10 fucking faces, 4 dicks and more than 15 hands is disturbingly enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Anglex

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry .. and Thanks.
I made Texture_Replacer plugin.
I found here just before...
The version what used plugin in this thread is v1.0.0.1.
It had bug. Not running on all GPUs. HASH value is dufferent with GPUs..
So I fix the bug. so https://f95zone.to/threads/neruko-secretly-mamaization-plan-v1-2-sweet-quater.119165/post-8320171 case is occurs...

Now, plugin's version is v1.0.0.5 v1.0.1.0.
I prepared filenames what yours worked. Use the attached file.
Remove \BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ folder and.
Extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder. It will works ok.

Attached file has soft uncensor plugin too. It will removes almost soft censor.

And I want to get permission. Who is the uncensor worked?
jim12369 ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: saboro

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry .. and Thanks.
I made Texture_Replacer plugin.
I found here just before...
The version what used plugin in this thread is v1.0.0.1.
It had bug. Not running on all GPUs. HASH value is dufferent with GPUs..
So I fix the bug. so https://f95zone.to/threads/neruko-secretly-mamaization-plan-v1-2-sweet-quater.119165/post-8320171 case is occurs...

Now, plugin's version is v1.0.0.5.
I prepared filenames what yours worked. Use the attached file.
Remove \BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ folder and.
Extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder. It will works ok.

Attached file has soft uncensor plugin too. It will removes almost soft censor.

And I want to get permission. Who is the uncensor worked?
jim12369 ?
Thank you for the update! That makes things way way more convenient.
I guess that the files I shared were only compatible with Nvidia GPUs.

jim12369 made the initial uncensor (both texture_00 files).
I uncensored the other pics (fapping pics, title screen...), translated pics with Japanese text and edited the MTL.
My PC didn't display well one of jim's texture_00 files (it showed glitchy seams) so I had to redo it too. I remade it with Photoshop because editing it with Gimp produced those seams ingame consistently for some odd reason. Aaanyways, if you got the images from the archive I shared above, everything should be fine.

I won't have access to a Windows computer for a long while so I can't really test things now. Otherwise I'd repackage and reupload the game with your new plugin + fixed filenames + my edited MTL. I'll give it a go when I'm back.
Please, feel free to use the modified files as you wish.

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for the update! That makes things way way more convenient.
I guess that the files I shared were only compatible with Nvidia GPUs.

jim12369 made the initial uncensor (both texture_00 files).
I uncensored the other pics (fapping pics, title screen...), translated pics with Japanese text and edited the MTL.
My PC didn't display well one of jim's texture_00 files (it showed glitchy seams) so I had to redo it too. I remade it with Photoshop because editing it with Gimp produced those seams ingame consistently for some odd reason. Aaanyways, if you got the images from the archive I shared above, everything should be fine.

I won't have access to a Windows computer for a long while so I can't really test things now. Otherwise I'd repackage and reupload the game with your new plugin + fixed filenames + my edited MTL. I'll give it a go when I'm back.
Please, feel free to use the modified files as you wish.
Thanks for permission. And Texture_Replacer is updated to v1.0.0.8 (little changes)

Reactions: saboro

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
if you need to ask "Is she ready to have a baby?", chances are the target of breeding is too young
It's anatomically impossible, honestly speaking. Female humans are incapable of becoming pregnant until they reach puberty. That's just a biological fact.

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022

Mega

Previews:
View attachment 1857786 View attachment 1857779 View attachment 1857777
[/QUO So i checked the game on VirsuTotal and found out that it got flagged for having apparently one. Is it a false positive? 1663046387099.png

teeafasdsa

Aug 16, 2019
100% pregnecy but nothing happen? how to ejaculation? how to unlock free mode and bonus mode? come on man

teeafasdsa

Aug 16, 2019
100% pregnecy but nothing happen? how to ejaculation? how to unlock free mode and bonus mode? come on man

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
new game release! sorry for off topic but it's the same circle.....
info here

DL here

bad luck for uncen this.....
every texture of genital type are backed/censored inside the files need a HEAVY redrawn.......
at least soft uncen is working good ...better than vanilla......
texture_00_b47f4538b9f63c903f8fb4633f94a734.png

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone perhaps up to the task of doing the same treatment for the new Neruko..."mamaization" game ( )?

Honestly, sometimes I don't even mind censors anymore (got used to it, I guess), hell, a very few times it's even better to not see with 100% clarity how underwhelmingly some parts would look otherwise, but...

Holy shit, this actually makes things unplayable for me. Well, I tried this one with the uncen mod posted here (thank You), and had NO idea just how bad things were originally.
As far as I can tell, basic universal Bepinex plugin demosaicing won't do anything; not even soft uncen.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes