• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Anybody know what the patreon message says?
It says that they're apologizing for the release being late, and that everyone who subscribed during March whether they continue their subscription on not will get that release on day 1. There's no exact mention of the release date for it but they've promised to keep the follow-up updates smaller and more focused to avoid any delays.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
It says that they're apologizing for the release being late, and that everyone who subscribed during March whether they continue their subscription on not will get that release on day 1. There's no exact mention of the release date for it but they've promised to keep the follow-up updates smaller and more focused to avoid any delays.
Well at least this implies there is more stuff coming with this (long awaited) update. I do hope for some progression. As much as I love working on the combat, I feel like the combat can be improved along the way. You already got a decent structure going, but without any proper missions/quests to do the combat it's ultimately just a short gameplay demo. Do 2-3 combat encounters and you get a feel for how it works. Good or bad, it will end up feeling like nothing. Meanwhile, if the story and different paths progress you can see a bunch of interesting new developments. Going by the usual progression of corruption we are moving from slightly embarassing events (loose clothing, strip, groping) over more humiliating things (in-plain-sight harassment, HJ, BJ, fingering, etc.) to the more hardcore stuff (sex, humiliation, exhibitionism). At this point in time we have just barely started with the character and antagonist introductions and had the very first of the first category of scenes and had nothing more. That is little more than a tease. As much as a good structure and foundation for a game are important, as soon as the engine-systems are in place and you have figured out a pipeline of production, the first job should be story/narrative substance. After that you can add art at the pace that art normally progresses and with the budget available to you. Since art production is often a bottleneck due to time and money for commissions it should 100% be produced constantly in parallel to everything else, and then you can continue to improve upon and expand the gameplay/combat ideas.

Just my two cents ofc.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
This might have been asked before and if so i apologise but any help with the fps? The game is so laggy its unplayable.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
This might have been asked before and if so i apologise but any help with the fps? The game is so laggy its unplayable.
What kind of computer are you running it on? I have a computer from 2017 and the game is running fine

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Do they have an order for which characters are going to be corrupted first/faster or is it going to be left out for patreons to decide that? Or will everyone be at the same pace? Honestly I don't know if they had said anything yet about it since all kemono says is that they are focusing on combat (again) while making some progress in certain routes.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Do they have an order for which characters are going to be corrupted first/faster or is it going to be left out for patreons to decide that? Or will everyone be at the same pace? Honestly I don't know if they had said anything yet about it since all kemono says is that they are focusing on combat (again) while making some progress in certain routes.
Don't think so, besides the main love interest (black haired girl) being the main focus as far as antagonists are concerned.

Afaik the femboy will mostly (if not only) focus on the mom, so maybe that route will progress faster.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Don't think so, besides the main love interest (black haired girl) being the main focus as far as antagonists are concerned.

Afaik the femboy will mostly (if not only) focus on the mom, so maybe that route will progress faster.
Wait no, isn't there the other character (not the femboy) that focuses on the "mom"?
Honestly Im just waiting for some proper scenes with ... actually forgot her name at this point. Not even trying to be mean. Smth with S. Main girl. I mean it started out promising with the groping scene (that atm is not in the game anymore because of what they rearranged with the revamp last year) and the bra-scene tease. But I am hoping the "big" update gets us a bit of substantial stuff. At the very least some playable content that establishes the characters beyond the basic introductions.

I feel too many developers are super afraid to release content without the art accompanying it or with the art only partially finished (sketches), but tbh I rather have a game with an already established well done story that gets me invested and have some of the scenes that are maybe not quite yet finished art-wise be "updated" later with the artwork once it's ready and just look at the story play out in the gameplay itself and read the dialogue. There is a reason pixel-art games are a thing and popular in a certain niche and there is also a reason why games with not-so-great art are sometimes more popular than games with professional looking art assets, because some of these actually have well done stories, setups, worlds, characters, etc. I even know of a few hgame series that started doing story without having all of the art or systems completed and did quite well. They were able to finish it in the end and steadily include the art as the commissions were being finished.

But yea, here is hoping we get some substantial content with the next update, that hopefully should be coming real soon.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
No concrete date but I'm assuming it'll come out either later this month or at the beginning of May.

It was supposed to be out by late march, so surely it shouldn't be that far off.
Thanks, I guess I can wait for it a little more...

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes