EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PatreonBanner.jpg

Overview:
A young man who spends all his time reading light novels while trying to forget his horrible life suddenly finds himself waking up in a fantasy world. Will he be able to use all his knowledge of anime tropes to create a harem like all his favourite protagonists, or will he still end up being a loser? (This is an NTR/NTS Game it's not really avoidable).

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: CulturedGamer - - - - -
Artist: Bartalone F95 -
Version: 0.065
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Main Game
Win:
-
- - - -
Mac
(0.050a): - - -

Demo
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

1681956469111.png A_Debt_Unpaid.png TheOtherFriend.png ChildhoodFriend.png Saphira_Butt_Groped.png Extraction02.png Extraction19.png SaphiraMasturbateLake5.png Bryan_Intro_Confused.png 1681956675190.png 1681956579952.png easter(1).jpg Ng;nd-Banner1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
NTR is not avoidable. There are options that can delay the inevitable and netorase options but in some form or another you're getting NTR'd
it's just a guess, but i think he was joking, the question " Is NTR unavoidable? " kinda became a meme here in the forum for ntr games, lots of people do that, especially when the name of the game already has ntr in it, which is an obvious answer to the question already! XD

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Not avoidable... hmm.. hope you don't get the traditional f95 hate, lol.

Anyways, good luck. FMC with abs looks a bit off putting.

Only advice would be to ensure to have least grind as possible to the game enginer being RPGM unless you are planning to make a unique RPG system. People usually drop negative reviews if it is heavy grind for a single scene.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't like to try games that have almost no content, so I won't download your game, but the art and the description are pretty interesting, so I will be waiting the next release. Good luck man, hope to see more of you in the future.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes