• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Not avoidable... hmm.. hope you don't get the traditional f95 hate, lol.

Anyways, good luck. FMC with abs looks a bit off putting.

Only advice would be to ensure to have least grind as possible to the game enginer being RPGM unless you are planning to make a unique RPG system. People usually drop negative reviews if it is heavy grind for a single scene.
There are multiple heroines so there should be something for everyone.

and combat shouldn't really be too grindy as I'm not really a fan of it myself, combat is similar to games like karryn's prison with body corruption leading to lewd stuff happening so it shouldn't be completely boring.

I don't like to try games that have almost no content, so I won't download your game, but the art and the description are pretty interesting, so I will be waiting the next release. Good luck man, hope to see more of you in the future.
hey thanks man I appreciate it anyway.
it's just a guess, but i think he was joking, the question " Is NTR unavoidable? " kinda became a meme here in the forum for ntr games, lots of people do that, especially when the name of the game already has ntr in it, which is an obvious answer to the question already! XD
yeah I kinda got that as I was answering but thought I might as well just answer it anyway.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Part 1: MC the disciple of NTR god falls in the love with the innocent girl and gets ntred by the teacher everywhere he goes
Part 2: MC completes his training and finds chad transformation potion. Goes on cucking adventures
Part 3: NTR god and MC join hands to perform ultimate cucking. In this part, there would be 2-3 main heroines playing the biggest role and MC and NTR god would play the antagonist

That's what I thought when I read the description and the post about mc being ntr god disciple lol. How is that for an idea for the game

Sep 13, 2019
NTR is not avoidable. There are options that can delay the inevitable and netorase options but in some form or another you're getting NTR'd
I will admit, With the name I thought that it was netori (mc stealing girls). If you plan to do multiple branches, that would be an interesting one and still fit with the ntr genre. Good luck though, i will be playing this either which way when there is more content!

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Wow, is this really a mix between Nymphomania Priestess and Saria Reclaimed? Definitely keeping an eye out for this one and wish the Dev luck!

Reactions: CulturedGamer

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I will admit, With the name I thought that it was netori (mc stealing girls). If you plan to do multiple branches, that would be an interesting one and still fit with the ntr genre. Good luck though, i will be playing this either which way when there is more content!
I'd love to have a vanilla or harem route included because I think having those as options adds to the ntr but it would scope creep the project too much at this point having all this additional stuff i'd like to keep it as reasonable as possible, who knows maybe in the future.

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Saves don't work. Neither autosave. Loading save - says error 15. Loading autosave - says error 0.
hey, I know about the save / load issue and i've been trying to fix it.

sometimes saving and loading works perfectly fine either in game or in the menu so I haven't been able find exactly what's causing it.

where were you in the game? what was the last scene or area you did before trying to reload? did you manually save or use an autosave?

Reactions: attack12515

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
hey, I know about the save / load issue and i've been trying to fix it.

sometimes saving and loading works perfectly fine either in game or in the menu so I haven't been able find exactly what's causing it.

where were you in the game? what was the last scene or area you did before trying to reload? did you manually save or use an autosave?
I saved right after the handjob/blowjob scene with uncle. I was still outside the house. I went upstairs and after the scene started repeating, I shut down the game and started it again. Tried to load save - error 15. After that I started the game again (you can only shut down game with error screens and nothing else) and tried autosave - error 0.
Also something with the game itself isnt right - compared to other games of similar type/engine this one takes REALLY LONG time to start (load starting screen) on my computer. And I have i5-10400 CPU, so that's something...

Reactions: CulturedGamer

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
I saved right after the handjob/blowjob scene with uncle. I was still outside the house. I went upstairs and after the scene started repeating, I shut down the game and started it again. Tried to load save - error 15. After that I started the game again (you can only shut down game with error screens and nothing else) and tried autosave - error 0.
Also something with the game itself isnt right - compared to other games of similar type/engine this one takes REALLY LONG time to start (load starting screen) on my computer. And I have i5-10400 CPU, so that's something...
Hey thanks a lot for the detailed report i'll try to fix that when I can.

Yeah the load times are long due to the way I originally did the maps, that'll be fixed in the next version once all the new maps are done.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes