RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly, I might be on my own here, but I don't think this has to be a hater question. Personally, I think NTR is at its best when a game encourages you to fight against it, and you're not just railroading into or away from it. The more you, as a player, can't keep up, the more the heroine(s) fall away from the player character. Unfortunately, most avoidable NTR ends up just being "select the settings or dialogue that make it go away".
Yea, Most ntr just feels like meh to okay corruption, unless it focuses on the protags POOR FEELINGS, which then devs/artist/writers do that to much and seem to get off more on mc's suffering then the sexy characters getting turned into cumdumps. The ability to either stave it off or fail needs to be seen more for sure. Would give an interesting mechanic to so many 2-bit NTR games

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
hey, I know about the save / load issue and i've been trying to fix it.

sometimes saving and loading works perfectly fine either in game or in the menu so I haven't been able find exactly what's causing it.

where were you in the game? what was the last scene or area you did before trying to reload? did you manually save or use an autosave?
Can we choose who NTR heroines as we play or no?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Love a new NTR game..The art looks great so far!! I hope the NTR is slow burn with some mystery Excited for more content

Last edited:
Reactions: KhassarDeTiani
Sep 13, 2019
I'd love to have a vanilla or harem route included because I think having those as options adds to the ntr but it would scope creep the project too much at this point having all this additional stuff i'd like to keep it as reasonable as possible, who knows maybe in the future.
Hey either which way you go I'm already a fan. its probably best to have it be a project for after the main route is complete (which i believe you are going for ntr) and then attach any additional routes to it so it sticks to the story well. I have seen devs do multiple routes at once and multiple character arcs at once, and that becomes a ball of stress and pain.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
At the moment the game is simply not playable. Wait for a minute to load, go through a long intro until the first fight, only to eventually find that no save cannot be loaded due to
TypeError
Cannot read property '11', '15', '24', '25' of undefined?
It's kind of too much.

Reactions: Benthic Lurker
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes