Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Exactly, just look at this clown a few posts above only here to say how he won't play the game and avoid it. The clown and those like him specifically go to games they don't like to do this all the time (probably in pathetic attempts to discourage devs by making it seem people dont like what they are making to get them to change it and this is ignoring the harassment and more they do to devs).

The mods might do something major about this soon though considering they have been getting stricter and stricter with them because they keep acting up like the pathetic clowns they are.
As if ntr fans don't do the same in non ntr game threds.
Ever heard of the word "Hypocrisy" before.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Looking great so far. My 2 cents:
  • Adding a way to hide dialogue would be nice and allows us to fully appreciate the art without digging through the files
  • I'm not a fan of the Saria Reclaimed-esque H-battle style. Vastly prefer the OG Karryn's Prison style. My gripe with the H-combat style here and in Saria is that it's extremely underwhelming. They knock the character down on their ass and all they do is stand around whacking off to give her time to regen while she rolls her eyes? They're in the middle of a battle, weakness should be immediately exploited - they should pounce the moment the character is down. I guess it makes sense if you're shying away from forced scenes (which isn't the case in Saria) but it feels quite inauthentic.

Reactions: Guvell

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
As if ntr fans don't do the same in non ntr game threds.
Ever heard of the word "Hypocrisy" before.
You don't have to do something just because someone else is doing it. Just let people play and enjoy whatever they want. If you aren't aware of it already there is a filter button on the top right of the latest updates page. You can set it to not show games with NTR.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
You don't have to do something just because someone else is doing it. Just let people play and enjoy whatever they want. If you aren't aware of it already there is a filter button on the top right of the latest updates page. You can set it to not show games with NTR.
What I meant was ntr fans act as if they're the only ones getting annoyed in their game threads while in fact it goes both ways.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Make it avoidable please
Play a different game. Not all games are made for your personal interests.
Is avoiding NTR unavoidable?
OH YOU KNOW IT!
NTR or NTS?
But looks cool
There are netorare and netorase tags, so I'm assuming both.
Netorare games that have unavoidable ntr don't really count as games. More like light novels.
Think game dev can explain what kinda netorare game this is.
As always, if you don't want to play just move on.

The Dev has a game in mind that they want to make. If you don't like the content, there are literally hundreds of alternative games... Or learn Ren'py and start your own.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes