Jul 8, 2020
Ah no, sorry. I couldn’t do that to people behind this great game. I am something of an indie developer myself so I know how much sacrifice that requires. The game will be available for everyone free on Friday or Saturday!
But can you atleast share the tarsha scene that was delayed for the next update ;-; I can't wait for 2-3 months for that. I cannot support the developer because I do not have a personal bank account.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
But can you atleast share the tarsha scene that was delayed for the next update ;-; I can't wait for 2-3 months for that. I cannot support the developer because I do not have a personal bank account.
It's 3 DAYS not months.

Have some patience and respect. Dev is getting far less than he deserves anyway for such a decent start to a game. And 3 days are nothijng, there are games that wait months before a public release, or don't give it out at all until its developed.

Also why would he have the Tarsha scene? Did supporters get it ahead of time?

Also you have access to internet but no personal bank account. Ngl that makes me think you are underage. :unsure:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
So, how's the hentai content in this update? Is it there something good aside from groping and handjobs?

Jul 8, 2020
It's 3 DAYS not months.

Have some patience and respect. Dev is getting far less than he deserves anyway for such a decent start to a game. And 3 days are nothijng, there are games that wait months before a public release, or don't give it out at all until its developed.

Also why would he have the Tarsha scene? Did supporters get it ahead of time?

Also you have access to internet but no personal bank account. Ngl that makes me think you are underage. :unsure:
I think you don't get the whole thing, the developers teased a scene on patreon of tarsha and varrick, that scene was not able to make it to the update and is planned for the next update. I am only asking for that scene.

I turned 19 this year and i am preparing for my competitive exam so I never needed to have a bank account till now as I can ask my elders for payments.

Oof you judge too much without any basis on the problem

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Was following the patreon without paying and got sent an early access link for the update on my email an hour ago lol. Dont know if it works now but yall can try

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes