Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah thats what the link was. Did the dev make it available for everyone today? If so why is it not here? Anyways, just wanted to inform anyone waiting that they can play it now
Probably just not gotten to updating is here.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I think you don't get the whole thing, the developers teased a scene on patreon of tarsha and varrick, that scene was not able to make it to the update and is planned for the next update. I am only asking for that scene.

I turned 19 this year and i am preparing for my competitive exam so I never needed to have a bank account till now as I can ask my elders for payments.

Oof you judge too much without any basis on the problem
Well, I apologize for judging and good luck on your exams. Its just very unusual that someone who is close to 18 doesn't have a bank account where I come from (unless they also do not have access to other tech like the internet or do choose not to engage in it), so forgive me my assumption.

I think the dev previously spoke about wanting to make the teasers available to the public after some time but was yet unsure if and when to make them public, so the patrons would not feel like they get nothing from subscribing and supporting.

shadow2020

Feb 2, 2020
How do I continue it tells me that I have completed the scenario at 60% and there are still 5 images blocked but I don't know how to unlock them

Reactions: takaloco
Jul 8, 2020
Well, I apologize for judging and good luck on your exams. Its just very unusual that someone who is close to 18 doesn't have a bank account where I come from (unless they also do not have access to other tech like the internet or do choose not to engage in it), so forgive me my assumption.

I think the dev previously spoke about wanting to make the teasers available to the public after some time but was yet unsure if and when to make them public, so the patrons would not feel like they get nothing from subscribing and supporting.
i guess i will just wait and only play the update but when i do get an account i will surely support this dev

Jul 8, 2020
Is this update worth playing or is it better to wait for the next one?
if content matters to you then there are only 2 3 scenes new so i would recommend just waiting. if you want to experience the new combat system then you can play it but the game is highly similar to its previous version. also the map expanded so you can consider that aswell. I do think this game is going on the right path and will become a great game in the future

Reactions: drone4of2

CulturedGamer

The Cultured Gamer
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys thanks for your patience the latest update is now live and this page has been updated with that latest update. Sorry for delaying it a day i've had a bit of an emergency and had to travel on short notice but managed to find some time and a laptop to update the page.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Is there a build in gallery with scene replay and if there is could I please get a save with full or as many scenes unlocked as you have. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Night King
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes