fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Has the dev said anything about how often the game will get updates? I'm thinking of waiting until we get a lot more scenes because at this point I've played the game for 10-15 hours throughout the updates and seen very little. Still might support on patreon some months because its imo one of the most promising games rn. Only thing I disliked was the text/girl sounds but you can turn it off thankfully.

Reactions: Ojbal

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Overall it has very few sexual content if that is what some people are looking for. As I guessed this was gonna be just soft or gropping stuff. But overall it's good that they ended up finally adjusting their combat system to look more like Saria and Karryn games. For me that justifies it and I hope it makes easier the process of doing more h-content for the game. Althought it gave me some errors while trying to skip stuff or in the battle with the first bandit you see outside town.

Now Tarsha has some guy hitting on her like the other two girls (unless they change the Albus stuff completely). Although I gotta ask, is dev thinking about bringing more than one companion with MC? How the defeat scenes will go if that's the case?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Few bugs and problems, overall though the game just feels a bit barren, so many zones, areas, random places and characters, all that for almost no content, i dont get it.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Few bugs and problems, overall though the game just feels a bit barren, so many zones, areas, random places and characters, all that for almost no content, i dont get it.
If you haven’t noticed, the game is at version 0.065. It’s not even version 0.1!

Patience, my young padawan

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
It looks great but man, I already know it gonna take 2years to get to an actual good stuff D:
I really hope not. Idk what's with corruption games wanting to be slow af and having like 20 scenes of gropping and handjobs before giving some real lewd action (not hating on every slow corruption tho just the worst cases of slow burn). Taimanin series has some of the best corruption games out there but doesn't shy away on getting the heroines fucked pretty early.

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Here's a list of bugs I've encountered:

1. Cannot read property "scope" out of null.
When fighting the 3 bandits in the cave.
Pretty sure the game tried to read it after enemys turn (they were humiliating the mc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Cannot read width.
First guard encounter, skipping the text holding mouse button.
It only happens on fullscreen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. When I was going to the merit guild (something like that) to meet tarsha with varik I went inside and right after outside cause I first wanted to talk to the uncle behind the stall.
After I did that, both uncle outside and Tarsha with Varik in the merit guild disappeared.
I didn't try sleeping, maybe it'd be resolved that way, but I just loaded the previous save.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Just started playing and there are some lines with the chicks (red haired and black haired) where the renaming doesn't work.
The original names are mentioned.

Also, after the training, I went into the mine, attacked the first guy I came across. Attacked with the chick and ran into this error.

bsdf78g2378.png

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes