reigan

Sep 21, 2018
There is an incest patch on the Discord server, but it doesn't do anything with the scene.
Its just how the player refers to Tarsha.

Last edited:

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I really hope not. Idk what's with corruption games wanting to be slow af and having like 20 scenes of gropping and handjobs before giving some real lewd action (not hating on every slow corruption tho just the worst cases of slow burn). Taimanin series has some of the best corruption games out there but doesn't shy away on getting the heroines fucked pretty early.
From the game’s description, it looks like you didn’t see it:

We've invested a great deal of time and effort into crafting a compelling story that will keep you hooked from beginning to end. The aim is to have complex and interesting characters that will slowly evolve and change over time, not the usual blushing maidens that become cock hungry sluts in mere minutes.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
From the game’s description, it looks like you didn’t see it:
I did see it. As I said, I have no problems with slow corruption but with slow burn that ends up making the corruption pointless and boring. That's why I said that I really hope this game does not become the latter.

Also, the heroines getting fucked early doesn't mean they become cock hungry sluts magically.

Reactions: Cux and Dopplyn

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I did see it. As I said, I have no problems with slow corruption but with slow burn that ends up making the corruption pointless and boring. That's why I said that I really hope this game does not become the latter.

Also, the heroines getting fucked early doesn't mean they become cock hungry sluts magically.
Sorry, I don’t know what’s the difference between slow burn and slow corruption? To me they sound like the same thing.

Also, I trust the devs. This part of description - “We've invested a great deal of time and effort into crafting a compelling story” - tells me they have a solid plan for the game already in place and that’s why I’m supporting them financially. So far, I’ve been very happy with the direction and pacing.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Sorry, I don’t know what’s the difference between slow burn and slow corruption? To me they sound like the same thing.
They technically are. I just use the word ''slow burn'' to make a difference between the good slow corruption that goes well and the bad one that goes slow for too long it becomes boring and pointless because it goes to nowhere.

Also, I trust the devs. This part of description - “We've invested a great deal of time and effort into crafting a compelling story” - tells me they have a solid plan for the game already in place and that’s why I’m supporting them financially. So far, I’ve been very happy with the direction and pacing.
The pacing and direction seems to be going well. About the part of the description that you quoted, I'm honestly not as trustful but the way I've seen the dev interacting here makes me somehow hopeful that the game is gonna be good.

Dec 21, 2019
The only thing I trust "slow burn" games to do is fail to deliver and get abandoned. Seen it happen way too many times. Games that depict nothing but mild teasing, stay that way for 2-3 years and then get dropped before they show anything good.

Creating a sense of corruption in your game does not need to take years. You can have battles, have an interesting story, character development, whatever else. You just also need the main thing people expect from adult games. Sex. It should be a top priority, not an afterthought. Some devs don't seem to understand that, and they might be better off just making a classic jrpg style game. Or writing a novel.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
The only thing I trust "slow burn" games to do is fail to deliver and get abandoned. Seen it happen way too many times. Games that depict nothing but mild teasing, stay that way for 2-3 years and then get dropped before they show anything good.

Creating a sense of corruption in your game does not need to take years. You can have battles, have an interesting story, character development, whatever else. You just also need the main thing people expect from adult games. Sex. It should be a top priority, not an afterthought. Some devs don't seem to understand that, and they might be better off just making a classic jrpg style game. Or writing a novel.
I don’t agree. It might be hard to believe, but there are people who don’t want to play NTR games where sex happens too fast and without proper context/buildup.

Another thing - are you supporting the game financially or just offering criticism for free? Because as an indie developer myself, I can tell you money helps keep projects alive.

If you don’t or can’t support it financially at least be thankful someone gave you a free game. There’s nothing worse than working on a game for 12-16 hours a day and then coming to a forum seeing “fans” tear you apart or start demanding things while offering nothing in return - again, money is very welcome.

In the end, if you know how to develop a better game, what’s stoping you from making one?

Dec 21, 2019
I don’t agree. It might be hard to believe, but there are people who don’t want to play NTR games where sex happens too fast and without proper context/buildup.

Another thing - are you supporting the game financially or just offering criticism for free? Because as an indie developer myself, I can tell you money helps keep projects alive.

If you don’t or can’t support it financially at least be thankful someone gave you a free game. There’s nothing worse than working on a game for 12-16 hours a day and then coming to a forum seeing “fans” tear you apart or start demanding things while offering nothing in return - again, money is very welcome.

In the end, if you know how to develop a better game, what’s stoping you from making one?
"Don't criticize unless you paid money!"

"Go make your own game if you don't like it!"

Hmm, where have I seen this utter nonsense before... Oh yeah! After every single comment on this site that isn't complete praise.

Now, I could break this down for you. I could explain that you don't need to purchase the right to have an opinion or make an observation. And you don't need to be a professional in a certain field to criticize something. Imagine if your food was burnt to a crisp and the chef said "Go open your own restaurant!"

I could say that if someone was dissatisfied with a game (like an adult game that has you fighting goblins for a year instead of watching lewd scenes) then all they've been given is a waste of time, not some magical free gift that they should shut up and be thankful for.

But I'm sure it would be futile. You'll just go on parroting those same silly lines and defending devs like your life depends on it.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
But I'm sure it would be futile. You'll just go on parroting those same silly lines and defending devs like your life depends on it.
Of course my life depends on defending devs, I do that for a living as I mentioned. You’re quite naive if you think that it is possible for us devs to appease to every person that criticises our work. As soon as we do one such change, we piss of someone else.

It comes at a big cost of integrity, morale, missed deadlines, resources and creative vision to change things on the fly based on someone’s whim. This work requires a lot of sacrifice. I wasn’t joking about 12-16h workdays, including weekends.

Can you, for example, imagine yourself storming the set of a new Marvel movie, demanding from the director, actors and screenwriters to change things around because you didn’t like how the first 10 days of shooting went or the opening scene in the script wasn’t to your liking? You can’t. But why are you doing that to hardworking indie devs?

I hope one day, you’ll try your hands at a game development and see for yourself how it is.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Actually, everyone has their own opinion, like me, I really like the quick plot details, and yes, this game still has many things that make me uncomfortable, like throwing me a mission and an address, and I have to walk around and pray to get to the right place, which annoys me, but if the story moves too fast, then the plot will be too absurd, and many people will Not happy about that, I think should be the majority, that's the best thing to do, my personal opinion

Dec 21, 2019
Of course my life depends on defending devs, I do that for a living as I mentioned. You’re quite naive if you think that it is possible for us devs to appease to every person that criticises our work. As soon as we do one such change, we piss of someone else.

It comes at a big cost of integrity, morale, missed deadlines, resources and creative vision to change things on the fly based on someone’s whim. This work requires a lot of sacrifice. I wasn’t joking about 12-16h workdays, including weekends.

Can you, for example, imagine yourself storming the set of a new Marvel movie, demanding from the director, actors and screenwriters to change things around because you didn’t like how the first 10 days of shooting went or the opening scene in the script wasn’t to your liking? You can’t. But why are you doing that to hardworking indie devs?

I hope one day, you’ll try your hands at a game development and see for yourself how it is.
Nobody said devs need to appease every person that criticizes their work. Nobody said there had to be sex immediately with no build up. That's not the only alternative to an extremely slow burn.

You're fabricating these obviously unreasonable ideas to argue against, just to make it seem like you have a point. You're all over the place defending a dev that I didn't even attack. I didn't say anything specific to this game. I saw the discussion about "slow burn" pacing and made an informed statement.

This one was started around February. It's been taking shape. That's fine. It could've included some more lewd stuff along the way. It didn't. Oh well. But now it's been a little while, it should start getting more sexual. That's not an unreasonable expectation. And if it doesn't, there's a good chance it goes the other way. More of the same for a year or two, then abandonment. A build up to nothing. For whatever reason this is very common with slow paced games. Maybe devs bore themselves into quitting.

Legion408

Jan 23, 2022
Nobody said devs need to appease every person that criticizes their work. Nobody said there had to be sex immediately with no build up. That's not the only alternative to an extremely slow burn.

You're fabricating these obviously unreasonable ideas to argue against, just to make it seem like you have a point. You're all over the place defending a dev that I didn't even attack. I didn't say anything specific to this game. I saw the discussion about "slow burn" pacing and made an informed statement.

This one was started around February. It's been taking shape. That's fine. It could've included some more lewd stuff along the way. It didn't. Oh well. But now it's been a little while, it should start getting more sexual. That's not an unreasonable expectation. And if it doesn't, there's a good chance it goes the other way. More of the same for a year or two, then abandonment. A build up to nothing. For whatever reason this is very common with slow paced games. Maybe devs bore themselves into quitting.
Dude, you are spot on about this lol. I was gonna type something like this but just gave up because I'm tired with people like that. But yeah it's not like the game is outright bad or anything.

So many "slow burn" games got abandoned. I kinda see a bit of a red flag happening here. That's it. Hopefully, that's not the case here.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes