CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
The description state: "...(This is an NTR/NTS Game it's not really avoidable)". So it is partial avoidable? And need some explanation about the NTR concept in this game.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
The description state: "...(This is an NTR/NTS Game it's not really avoidable)". So it is partial avoidable? And need some explanation about the NTR concept in this game.
AS I KNOW, as you go on the story line you'll encounter scenes that can be able to contain NTR elements. You choose it. Also, if you lose a fight, there's another scene that can be able to contain NTR. If you choose distracting bandits, there's no NTR; if you choose pretending to be asleep, there's NTR. The defeat scene's NTR content is same with the Karryn's defeat scene.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Game is really buggy, cant proceed. Empty quests with no way to proceed, tried looking everywhere with every time of day. A shame because this game has crazy potential

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Another game that I was fooled into playing because of the rating, this game is shit

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Thing that scares me the most is the need to re start after each major update. I vaguely remember playing a similar game, and after the fifth time the game told me "nope, your saves are ng, please watch all old cutscenes again and repeat all the grind" I just deleted it from my memory.
It'll be the same here, right?

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Game seems to have a lot of potential, like the fact that there'll be a lewd battle system on top of your regular story based scenes. Not a lot of content right now, which is to be expected, but I'm hopeful.

Speaking of hopeful, idc if the girls getting plowed by other men is unavoidable, just tell me we'll be able to bang the elf twink. Him and the little shit trying to get with MC's "mom" would be good, but mainly the elf. Let me get in that elven boipussy.

Reactions: enfuego and Axel34

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Game seems to have a lot of potential, like the fact that there'll be a lewd battle system on top of your regular story based scenes. Not a lot of content right now, which is to be expected, but I'm hopeful.

Speaking of hopeful, idc if the girls getting plowed by other men is unavoidable, just tell me we'll be able to bang the elf twink. Him and the little shit trying to get with MC's "mom" would be good, but mainly the elf. Let me get in that elven boipussy.
I don't see any potential in this game. The level is not going up, as many bandits you kill, no status situation. I hope i'm wrong

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I don't see any potential in this game. The level is not going up, as many bandits you kill, no status situation. I hope i'm wrong
I think what they mean is the potential in the story, scenario, etc.
The game is very early, ofc your levels dont go up yet.
and I also dont think a leveling system is going to be the focus.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes