PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
the game looks promising, right now it's still kinda crude, but that's okay given it not far from demo
for example this thingy got me pretty confused: pic1 and pic2 below
but in general I hope that the game will be brought to the state of a full-fledged playable project.

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
I believe this game have great potential; good quality art, variety of fetishes (hope to see more foot content in future) but the main problem is that the game lack enough content and there is no story development at all considering it's been in development nearly for 7 months.
In addition, dev have to reduce loading time, in long term loading screen will frustrate the player a lot.

Feb 11, 2021
Overall it has very few sexual content if that is what some people are looking for. As I guessed this was gonna be just soft or gropping stuff. But overall it's good that they ended up finally adjusting their combat system to look more like Saria and Karryn games. For me that justifies it and I hope it makes easier the process of doing more h-content for the game. Althought it gave me some errors while trying to skip stuff or in the battle with the first bandit you see outside town.

Now Tarsha has some guy hitting on her like the other two girls (unless they change the Albus stuff completely). Although I gotta ask, is dev thinking about bringing more than one companion with MC? How the defeat scenes will go if that's the case?
i highly doubt there will be 'defeat scenes' with multiple partners with the dev's current knowledge of the engine, it would take another 7 months to implement separate conditions for another actor

Reactions: Ojbal

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Lol, my drunk comment become a meme on f95. Glad that everyone continue to spam that silly question on every ntr game on this website :ROFLMAO:

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 2922177
Getting this error at the beginning of the game after we ask the demon some questions. Do I delete the file and extract it again or do I have to do something else?
The "width" related error seems to be about exactly what it says it is. I tried various things people suggested to get past Crowley to no avail, but shrinking the window did the trick. If you have a larger screen, you might want to try that.

Edit: A side note, this bug usually seems to occur when an image in a dialogue screen is being replaced with another. And skipping fast via shift does seem to cause it as much as window width, so maybe the game has trouble resizing images fast?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Gotta love checking back to a game after several months only to find they rebuilt the game from scratch, with there being even less content than before after all this time.

Hatoury

Nov 30, 2019
The developer has done a great job, a lot has been accomplished and much more is to come (I hope so).
I just wanted to say that I appreciate your work and ask you to continue your work. There will always be people who are dissatisfied, I hope you don’t worry about this, the main thing is to make sure that you like the result, and that your work already has admirers :)
I apologize for my english, it’s not my native language.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Can you play the game full netorare where the mc is oblivious?
Or is it forcing you into a netorase route?

edit : seems like the game is mostly a demo tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: CulturedGamer

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Can you play the game full netorare where the mc is oblivious?
Or is it forcing you into a netorase route?

edit : seems like the game is mostly a demo tbh.
game is in the early stages of development, it just got a general overhaul on systems (that was very good btw).
thje plan seems to be to have a Netorase and a (somewhat oblivious, almost-knowing but not really) Netorare route.

Also, the dev talked a lot about wanting to make the Netorase a tradeoff, like giving you the option to willingly accept getting cucked to some (for you) sometimes undefined degree in order to gain power and/or fame in the game. So the upside would be your possible rise to money and power and other benefits but loosing the people close to you to other men, if I understood that correctly.

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes