Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
The game is already suffering from character bloat. I can sadly already picture the future of this game. Miniscule updates, a long time a part with half of them probably adding nothing to the important characters rather focusing on some unintersting side character. Doesnt help that I personally dont care for the mom either, but that is just a personal thing.
On a positive note: At least the well scene was pretty hot both in writing and art.

Reactions: KRRR567

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
The game is already suffering from character bloat. I can sadly already picture the future of this game. Miniscule updates, a long time a part with half of them probably adding nothing to the important characters rather focusing on some unintersting side character. Doesnt help that I personally dont care for the mom either, but that is just a personal thing.
On a positive note: At least the well scene was pretty hot both in writing and art.
There can't ever be enough characters in a RPG. Not all characters you meet in a RPG are "major", "critical" or important.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
You dont get my point at all.
I haven't yet evolved mind reading capabilities. You can always explain what exactly you meant by "character bloat". I don't mind minor characters at all, they make the world feel alive. It's a modern thing seeping into the game worlds, everything needs to revolve around 1 or 2 characters, where did the community go?

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
so the only new things are bigger map, 3 new scenes and half the demo scenes removed? Also getting a lot more lag than previously

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Huuh!!! So I checked the game a couple of days ago and one of the preview pics had that one girl getting her cheek groped.. But the I can't find the image there or in the game.. Was the scene removed or is it a part of the demo?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes