LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Changelog for those who don't want to spend 20 mins for a single scene: Swords have been added so that combat is actually feasible (just kidding rats can still do 20 dmg in a hit and wipe you, save often), 1 new scene regarding the Argonian getting sexually harassed (good art). Memory gallery still broken. Don't think I missed anything else.

But hey at 1 scene a month the game might have a fap in a year. Maybe it's me comparing that wait time to the year for lag correction, but it's progress.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Changelog for those who don't want to spend 20 mins for a single scene: Swords have been added so that combat is actually feasible (just kidding rats can still do 20 dmg in a hit and wipe you, save often), 1 new scene regarding the Argonian getting sexually harassed (good art). Memory gallery still broken. Don't think I missed anything else.

But hey at 1 scene a month the game might have a fap in a year. Maybe it's me comparing that wait time to the year for lag correction, but it's progress.
Combat is kinda boring but its not that hard especially considering that the game has a heal that you can cast without taking your turn

Reactions: Krat0$

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NetorareGodNetoraseDevil-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I'm a little confuse, so basically you're NTR god or devil ... BUT - Is that mean you are OK with being NTR and NTRing someone else right ? They all the same whenever you're NTR god or devil.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck at the "Report back to Tarsha". She is sleeping and not interactable. Also i cant sleep. What to do?

Last edited:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Couldn't get a crystal to drop from the rats and now I'm too low on stamina to kill any more. Can't seem to go to the next day or regen stamina any other way either?

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes