Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Speaking as someone in the masochistic spectrum of NTR enjoyer, fuck yeah it works.

Having control over the pain would be fantastic actually, because you, the guy playing this game, gets off to this, so wouldn't you want your character to enjoy it too? Or, at least, get something from it? A big part behind many strains of masochism is giving up control.

And you can't really do that if you have no control to begin with, you know?
I was just theorizing that the loss of control is part of the pleasure. But interesting to know that it works to have control over it too.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Urubuzoka

Aug 30, 2021
Very good game, the best part was definitely the mom, I think they should focus on the events that occur occasionally and not on ultra specific missions. The part where his mom is dressing or using less clothing was so fucking good.

devlar2021#

Aug 30, 2022
it's just a guess, but i think he was joking, the question " Is NTR unavoidable? " kinda became a meme here in the forum for ntr games, lots of people do that, especially when the name of the game already has ntr in it, which is an obvious answer to the question already! XD
i unironically ask this question all the time cause i enjoy netori but for some reason this site refuses to make a seperatre tag for this both ntr and netori are put into ntr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Netorare God; Netorase Devil [v0.2] [CulturedGamer] - Compressed

Win [238 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
Facing a problem rn - can't end the Home Cooked Meal cause I was dealing with rats and Ranfrey quest then I got my things back with a recipe from a Flower Demon's Grotto. Now's night and Tarsha is not accessible. How can I solve this? Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes