Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
There's a bug that I've found.

In the quest when you have to collect 3 purple stones and put them into pillar, when you already have a purple stone before and put it to the middle pillar before fighting the glowing monster, when you defeat him later you wont get purple stone from him.

I hope you can already see how that makes the quest impossible to complete, fortunately I had a save few minutes before that.

Reactions: Kr

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
There's a bug that I've found.

In the quest when you have to collect 3 purple stones and put them into pillar, when you already have a purple stone before and put it to the middle pillar before fighting the glowing monster, when you defeat him later you wont get purple stone from him.

I hope you can already see how that makes the quest impossible to complete, fortunately I had a save few minutes before that.
Same, defeated that glowing dude twice, still no gem, and my save was far away so I just alt+f4

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I totally forgot about this one, was it being remade or just paused? and does it have decent content now or still early?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I wish more devs were like this. Just upfront about the type of game they're making. Straight telling us whether it's a NTR game or not and not trying to bring in harem enjoyers by pretending there's gonna be an option for it. You wanted to make a netorare/netorase game and that's what you're doing. Not for me but I hope you go far dev.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I mean good on the dev to rework their combat system and dungeon lay out I guess but I don't think people really come to this site for riveting gameplay gnawmean?

Guess I'll still check in on this game here and there to see if anything worthwhile happens (y)

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I'm a little confuse, so basically you're NTR god or devil ... BUT - Is that mean you are OK with being NTR and NTRing someone else right ? They all the same whenever you're NTR god or devil.
It's not implemented yet, but the long-term plan seems to be two paths:

Oone of them being classic NTR of semi-hidden and later maybe revealed cheating/NTR going on behind your back, tho idk how much dev will lean into the "MC knows" element, if they are going to have the MC "knowing something is wrong but not exactly" or if there will be a "oh yea I know I get cucked 99%", they seemed on the fence about that one, since many people love one of the two but not the other.

And apparently the other path is gonna be you realizing the NTR is happening and possibly purposefully making it happen and leveraging it to gain more power for yourself and move up in the world. Rather interesting, would be a unique take on NTR, tho I do not know in how far this would kill the "point" for some people, esp. those people who are on the maso-NTR side and enjoy the MC perspective of the SO being taken away.

I personally can't comment on the latter one since I personally am mostly a fan of "MC does not know what is happening or merely suspects shit is wrong until it's far too late. I enjoy the cheating/corruption aspect of it, and the hidden teasing in plain sight without the MC clearly knowing.

I'm stuck at the "Report back to Tarsha". She is sleeping and not interactable. Also i cant sleep. What to do?
I think you just have to sleep or do smth else. There is ways to advance the time and then you can report to her. I think evening or next morning. Not 100% on it.

Roninufur

May 27, 2021
Okay I do not understand what the game is it the type of game we steal girls of others or we are the ones who having their girls being taken

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Okay I do not understand what the game is it the type of game we steal girls of others or we are the ones who having their girls being taken
We are having the girl taken. Or - alternative part - willingly "lending them out in exchange for power".

Normally:

Netorare = you get your love interest taken away from you. That can be through any kind of means. R*pe, blackmail, coercion, corruption, etc. Two of the most popular subcategories of this are:

1. You know they are taken away and you are turned on by it. But you are essentially powerless to stop it
2. You do not know they are taken away, and just suspect it, or you do not know at all.

Netorase = You know they are taken away because you convinced them to lend themselves out to others.

Netori = You take girls away from others. You are the dude cucking others / you are more or less swinging, but only the girl has other partners.

As far as I know though the plan is to have 2 paths. One being the girls are being taken from you unwillingly and possibly unknowingly, and the other is you are willingly letting others take the girls so you can gain power in exchange.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
It's not implemented yet, but the long-term plan seems to be two paths:

Oone of them being classic NTR of semi-hidden and later maybe revealed cheating/NTR going on behind your back, tho idk how much dev will lean into the "MC knows" element, if they are going to have the MC "knowing something is wrong but not exactly" or if there will be a "oh yea I know I get cucked 99%", they seemed on the fence about that one, since many people love one of the two but not the other.

And apparently the other path is gonna be you realizing the NTR is happening and possibly purposefully making it happen and leveraging it to gain more power for yourself and move up in the world. Rather interesting, would be a unique take on NTR, tho I do not know in how far this would kill the "point" for some people, esp. those people who are on the maso-NTR side and enjoy the MC perspective of the SO being taken away.

I personally can't comment on the latter one since I personally am mostly a fan of "MC does not know what is happening or merely suspects shit is wrong until it's far too late. I enjoy the cheating/corruption aspect of it, and the hidden teasing in plain sight without the MC clearly knowing.
Speaking as someone in the masochistic spectrum of NTR enjoyer, fuck yeah it works.

Having control over the pain would be fantastic actually, because you, the guy playing this game, gets off to this, so wouldn't you want your character to enjoy it too? Or, at least, get something from it? A big part behind many strains of masochism is giving up control.

And you can't really do that if you have no control to begin with, you know?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
We are having the girl taken. Or - alternative part - willingly "lending them out in exchange for power".

Normally:

Netorare = you get your love interest taken away from you. That can be through any kind of means. R*pe, blackmail, coercion, corruption, etc. Three of the most popular subcategories of this are:

1. You know they are taken away and you are turned on by it. But you are essentially powerless to stop it
2. You do not know they are taken away, and just suspect it, or you do not know at all.
3. You know they are taken away because you convinced them to lend themselves out to others.

Netorase = You take girls away from others. You are the dude cucking others.

Given these descriptions it's true that it feels like the title does not fit 1:1. Although idk, maybe dev plans that you can actually take women away from other people later on. Who knows.

As far as I know though the plan is to have 2 paths. One being the girls are being taken from you unwillingly and possibly unknowingly, and the other is you are willingly letting others take the girls so you can gain power in exchange.
Incorrect, Netorase is "swinging" or more in line with your 3rd definition of Netorare. Netori is when the MC is the one stealing girls

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Speaking as someone in the masochistic spectrum of NTR enjoyer, fuck yeah it works.

Having control over the pain would be fantastic actually, because you, the guy playing this game, gets off to this, so wouldn't you want your character to enjoy it too? Or, at least, get something from it? A big part behind many strains of masochism is giving up control.

And you can't really do that if you have no control to begin with, you know?
I was just theorizing that the loss of control is part of the pleasure. But interesting to know that it works to have control over it too.

Reactions: Lookingforthis
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes