reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else has problem opening scenes? :WaitWhat:
I've downloaded the full save that was shared here, opened the memories collection, but nothing happens when I click these 2:

1723145659645.png

I can open the other scenes without problems, only the last 2 are not working for me.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Anyone else has problem opening scenes? :WaitWhat:
I've downloaded the full save that was shared here, opened the memories collection, but nothing happens when I click these 2:

View attachment 3911801

I can open the other scenes without problems, only the last 2 are not working for me.
Huh, you're right. I also can't open them, I didn't bother to check the gallery after I unlocked the scenes. But they were the 2 latest scenes added in v0.3b so maybe the developer incorrectly implemented the gallery code permissions for these 2 scenes since they're the newest.

But if you wanna know what they are, the elf scene is a static 2D scene which is the same as the thumbnail, it ends pretty abruptly since comes from an incomplete quest which is to be continued in the next update.

As for the last scene with the butt, it is an animated scene where you attempt to pull her out while taking a peek at her pussy and then afterwards she lands on your face and you can choose to smother yourself in her ass as she notices your erection and compliments its size. But before things get spicy, she remembers she needs to find her missing cargo and tools. And then the quest ends there because it's also incomplete until the next update.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
so ill ask the question since the sumary wasnt clear enough, are we cucking or getting cucked in this game?
Although it has a ntr tag it looks like there will be a path where the mc is the dominate one based off some of the choices in the game but nothing is concrete yet.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes